arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Affordable Reseller Hosting - Starting from just 4.50$/month
[Image: vycUh16.png]

[b]Welcome to Shadow Hosting - Most Affordable Reseller Hosting[/b]
Ever had a dream to start your own company? But couldn't because of low budget? Well, don't worry! Shadow Hosting is here for you! From this day, we have started providing reseller hosting too! You can start your own web hosting company with us.

Reseller hosting is a medium through which you can use our server's space and start your own web hosting company. Why to choose reseller hosting? Reseller hosting is way too reliable then compared to a server. It makes your work easier since all the security, performance and other stuffs is maintained by us, not by you! All you have to do is to take care of your customers and we do the rest. An average server to start a web hosting company would cost you around 30$ plus cPanel & WHM license would cost you another 15$, total of 45$. But with just 4.5$/month, you can get it all.

Reseller Hosting
Our plan starts from just 4.5$ a month. But still you can have a look at our plans for the same.

Little Boy
50 GB Space
1,000 GB Bandwidth
30 cPanel Accounts
cPanel/WHM
Unlimited SSL Certificate
Softaculous
Order Now

Fat Man
80 GB Space
1,500 GB Bandwidth
40 cPanel Accounts
cPanel/WHM
Unlimited SSL Certificates
Softaculous
Order Now

Great GrandPa
100 GB Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
50 cPanel Accounts
cPanel/WHM
Unlimited SSL Certificate
Softaculous
Order Now

Why only from Shadow Hosting?
You might have got a reseller hosting deal from a famous company, but to choose from Shadow Hosting? Well, Shadow Hosting has got some perks that other company won't give away to you. You get a reseller hosting located in OVH. Oh wait, OVH? What is it? Well, OVH is a france internet service provider and world class famous hosting company known for providing most protected server. We run on them! So yea! We assure you the best protection. Not only against cyber attack, but our mod_security would never allow hacker to breach into your space. Do they provide you these? No, just a low class shared hosting server... What else? Nothing. But we provide all!
Join us now!

Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
@Manal. I'm curious - is it possible to let us know what your relationship is with shadownet.com? Are you the owner?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills. I don't own shadownet.com. I own shadownethost.com. It is my web hosting company.
Shadownet + host = shadownethost . Maybe just the name that coincidentially similar . By the way great hosting price
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@humanpuff. Yes, you're right. But as @deanhills mentioned, I cannot find any domain related to shadownet.com as it is for sale. So it's not mine. And thanks for the feedback Big Grin
(11-01-2018, 05:05 PM)Manal Wrote: @deanhills. I don't own shadownet.com. I own shadownethost.com. It is my web hosting company.

That is fantastic, thanks @Manal - shadownethost has a better ring to it anyway - I'm sure you're going to score better with SEO.  Great work! Design of the site is awesome - plenty of care with detail.  Hopefully you will get plenty of business so one of these days you can become a sponsor. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills, thanks for motivation. I am working hard to open as much platform possible as I can. This avails variety and increases the sales Smile

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting