arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone,
I am looking for a music app for my iphone. i cant find one that is not buggy or full with annoying ads. i just want a simple app that i can listen to it (i do not care about the ads. but not every 5 seconds i will see one.) and by the way, do you know an app that can download for me posts on instagram? thanks for whoever replying to me
Spotify for Music Application!
If you don't like paying, you can find the MOD version in the App Store but you should pay for something more special!

For App Download Status / Photos / Videos on IG I still don't know! Because I do not use IG!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Spotify, Ganna. hungama. soundcloud. all are best and server is good without lacking and buffering you enjoy dynamic sound and multiple choices of songs.

Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I prefer Spotify as well , I have used Ganna , Hangama , SoundCloud , But I have loved spotify if you don't get Spotify premium its usually 30-60 seconds add every 5-10 songs , which depends if you get annoyed by that , well i dont so im loving it. Unfortunately Spotify on mobile is actually very bad , you can't skip more than 6 songs at once / you cant select a single song to listen. I dont mind it but it gets annoyed sometimes really .
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
The reason i do not use spotify its because i have bug that because of that i cannot access my user anymore. i have forgot my password and when i press help and asking for support it asks for my email and after that im putting my email and it says account does not exist on that email. after that im trying to register on the same email and it gives me error. account already exist on that email. Lol... i do not know what to do so because of that i prefer other applications and not spotify. it is annoying app and full of bugs. by the way im still waiting for a respond about an instagram app Smile
(12-11-2019, 03:41 PM)GodLikeGill Wrote: I prefer Spotify as well , I have used Ganna , Hangama , SoundCloud , But I have loved spotify if you don't get Spotify premium its usually 30-60 seconds add every 5-10 songs , which depends if you get annoyed by that , well i dont so im loving it. Unfortunately Spotify on mobile is actually very bad , you can't skip more than 6 songs at once / you cant select a single song to listen. I dont mind it but it gets annoyed sometimes really .

I got a great experience of Spotify with Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. and i also use it with LG phones. but the combination of Xperia with built-In spotify app specially in European versions. was awesome. hope someone here to raise hand with me.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@sagher as i said before spotify is good but has a lot of bugs for me and i cant use it. im sure spotify is now the best app to use for music but i rather other apps because all of the issues i had with spotify. and by the way,spotify does not have much benefits. for example, not all of the songs that exist on youtube are located at spotify too. so that is why i dont like spotify and are not a fan of it. lets just agree most of the music apps are bad. some of them are full of annoying ads and some of them has bugs. that is why im looking for less famous app which does not have annoying ads or annoying bugs, and as far as i see. spotify aint the app i am looking for... so that is why i dont think someone will raise hand with you and agree with what you said
I'd recommend Saavn, It has good audio quality, and most of the songs you're probably looking for
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(12-23-2019, 03:13 PM)Honey Wrote: I'd recommend Saavn, It has good audio quality, and most of the songs you're probably looking for
can i listen to it offline? like download songs? and does it have the option to change quality? also, does it has advertisements? if yes, then how much?
(12-13-2019, 07:46 AM)sagher Wrote: I got a great experience of Spotify with Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. and i also use it with LG phones. but the combination of Xperia with built-In spotify app specially in European versions. was awesome. hope someone here to raise hand with me.

Me too. I agree with you and don't quite understand why the OP said Spotify has a lot of bugs. In fact Spotify runs smoothly without problem at my side.

And Spotify has a huge database of great songs. This is also an important factor for choosing a music app.

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting