arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED YOUR PRAYERS
HI EVERYONE.
Two days ago i am injured during firework. blasted in my hand and make injury. its really painful and that's why i can't come online. still my fingers are damaged. so i need your prayers and good wishes.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Hello sagher..
best wishes, and you will be okey, god bless you Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

It will be lesson for lol don't ever try to play with crackers,and yea you will be back from your pain don't worry god bless you get back soon
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Thanks both of you @YOuNeS_Dz and @Khadeer143 for your kind wishes. that was my Bad day. mostly i never try to do this. but unfortunately the cracker was bad. and just explode even i put it to rub on matchbox.
Sad to hear this.

If you still feel painful and not fully recovered yet, better not to hit the keyboard too much for a few more days and let your fingers take more rest. Wish you all the best. Smile

(08-17-2017, 10:59 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Sad to hear this.

If you still feel painful and not fully recovered yet, better not to hit the keyboard too much for a few more days and let your fingers take more rest. Wish you all the best. Smile

Yeah. i still not able to do that. i use only my left hand for it. by the  grace of GOD. i am recovering fastly.
@sagher, Sad sorry for late but God bless you. i hope you recover and fine as well soon.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(08-18-2017, 09:44 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: @sagher, Sad sorry for late but God bless you. i hope you recover and fine as well soon.

Thankyou very much @arsalahmed786. i am more better then before.
@sagher Great to know about you're better now. Hope you fine as well as you are before this accident.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

sagher i maybe late.
im sorry i missed this. now i am hurt too.
i hope your hand will recover by tomorrow Smile

much prayers
perry
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-17-2020, 10:39 AM
Last Post: sagher
10-17-2019, 02:34 PM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting