arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Namesilo Domain Offers
Well i was checking out few things on my namesilo account and checked out their pricing list, it is amazing mostly all domains at discounted price.

Here is a short list for domains pricing.(if you are new on namesilo you can get additional $1 off by using a coupon code "NEWONSILO")
[Image: 823c8aeff2.png]

If anyone gonna buy a domain from them don't forget they have free privacy and email forwarding.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Do you have their renewal prices ? Specailly for .xyz domain names ? At Namecheap they doing a offer for renewal for about 8.50 usd which lasts still 14th June. But I'm looking around to see if there are any cheaper offers.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-22-2017, 04:14 PM)xdude Wrote: Do you have their renewal prices ? Specailly for .xyz domain names ? At Namecheap they doing a offer for renewal for about 8.50 usd which lasts still 14th June. But I'm looking around to see if there are any cheaper offers.

I am afraid its not they only lowered the price for registration. Their renewal price for .xyz is 9.29 on retail and it varies in Discount Program(short of reseller program).
Hmmm nice offers, are those rates yearly or monthly?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
just checked their site and I don't think they let you transfer xyz domain names to them. The extension was not among the domain extension list.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-23-2017, 06:39 AM)Honey Wrote: Hmmm nice offers, are those rates yearly or monthly?

Have you ever seen a domain on monthly lease specially from domain registrars?, its obviously for first year.

(05-23-2017, 07:56 AM)xdude Wrote: just checked their site and I don't think they let you transfer xyz domain names to them. The extension was not among the domain extension list.

They does let you transfer domains to their registry but the offer is not valid on transfers/renewals.
[Image: 1b44aaead6.png]
See^^
very cheap prices..
9$ for .com domain.. 1 year ? or 1 month ?

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(05-23-2017, 02:32 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: very cheap prices..
9$ for .com domain.. 1 year ? or 1 month ?

Ofc, it is for year not for only a month.
Nice information dude. but what is the unit of rates. per month or per year?
as i notice .xyz and .club new rates are greater then old. with cross line.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-24-2017, 04:10 AM)sagher Wrote: Nice information dude. but what is the unit of rates. per month or per year?
as i notice .xyz and .club new rates are greater then old. with cross line.

Domains always comes with a year purchase, there is no monthly lease like webhosting or servers.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting