Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations
Hi,
Thanks for giving free KVM to people.
I wanted a KVM VPS for Game servers Smile
here is the token : d347fca7ff93105051673f7dcd83821b05ff752f
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
@Khadeer143 Because people do not read, it has everything explained.
And if you never entered a email, how are you supposed to get one? thats impossible against any laws of physics.
If you really NEED it, you can apply again and this time, please read what the page says.

@HarisHayat Please read the requirements.
Token
5ce6fcd0a375e3332c57b7cec5cd7a00b219942f
I want do deploy 2 web projects for educational purposes. Also I want to deploy a teamspeak server.
@adgod Well, I already declined a request, you are not eligible to apply again if you fail to read the requirements.
I thought I met all the requirements

- Existing account since 4 months, here on post4vps (2 years probably)
- Active account (you need to have a decent amount of recent posts) (18)
- You need to have 50 posts before you apply
(83)

I didn't find any other requirement in your post
@adgod You do not understand me it seems.

You did not meet the requirements when you requested it first.
So you tried again today, and you still do not meed the requirements.

The first post, is often outdated, you find the new requirements on the website, which you are required to check before you can even submit.
So I suppose you did not read that even and come back here, and start complaining.

Recently we only clarified the rule about recent posts and said you need 15 in the last 3 months, which you do not meet.
Which are clearly listed on the website, before you click Submit.

I do not see any issue here, besides people do not read, when I often told them.
The last decision is still mine, even if you meet the rules, if you get accepted or not.

In my opinion, you do not even care reading the requirements, so any further request from you will be declined.
I shall announce, that CA will be discontinued, the 6 months initially from the LET Easter Egg Hunt from SYS will come to an end and will not be extended.

CA will expire in more than 30 days, so you still have enough time to ask for a migration.

If you want to migrate, lemme know (via PM) which Location you want:

Fremont (US, IntroVPS)
Norway (EU, Terrahost)
Germany (EU, Hetzner)

You are free to choose as long we have stock avail, which is already low in most EU locations. Also if you do not want to keep it, please let me know, makes the life easier.

Thanks.
I need a vps to continue my studies in some languages eg: nodejs, javascripts, php, mysql, i need a vps to deploy a docker and emulate my homework to test this languages
Token: 2c543043bb79a664730a48c123e56f7121738e49
(10-10-2019, 03:50 PM)dev31br Wrote: I need a vps to continue my studies in some languages eg: nodejs, javascripts, php, mysql, i need a vps to deploy a docker and emulate my homework to test this languages
Token: 2c543043bb79a664730a48c123e56f7121738e49

You do not meet the requirements, which are listed on the page.
@Neoon, does this VPS offer still available until now? I'm pretty interested with the offer :p.

Please let me know if you still open with the free VPS.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (19): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting