arrow_upward

Pages (19): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations
(07-23-2020, 11:33 AM)Amresh Wrote: Hey I think you posted the request under nuremberg datacenter (cause u posted it around my post time only and at that time nuremberg was the only free area). And right now nuremberg is out of stock  Undecided

Exactly, Requests are not reserved, so if just one Slot is available, we can only deploy one VM.
But you can apply again for a different location.

@sAmI Deployed
Oh okay Neoon. I thought I'll be assigned another location when it's restocked. I've no reservations for Nuremberg haha. Here's my new token -7b4ffb1525a080ebfb7682deac4bbbd29ec43ead

As I requested earlier, kindly upgrade the storage to 15 GB. For the use case it's gonna host a few GUI applications which I wanna test and debug. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(07-23-2020, 04:07 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: Oh okay Neoon. I thought I'll be assigned another location when it's restocked. I've no reservations for Nuremberg haha. Here's my new token -7b4ffb1525a080ebfb7682deac4bbbd29ec43ead

As I requested earlier, kindly upgrade the storage to 15 GB. For the use case it's gonna host a few GUI applications which I wanna test and debug. Smile

Deployed, however in NL are currently no storage upgrades available means you are stuck with 10GB.
my token is:
8654a7e927be047410cd80809798c61b69f7be2f
i would like to host game servers. but if allowed, i would like to do some bitcoin mine if you allow (please respond to this Smile)
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Thanks Neoon, actually I gotta install FireFox, GeckoDriver and then my applications, so I just hope that I'm able to squeeze in everything within this limit.

@OldMeister .. I'm not sure if @Neoon might allow mining on the VPS but yeah as a side note. I'd like to tell you this. Most VPS providers DO NOT allow mining on their VPSes. VPS isn't something which is meant to be mined on.

Besides, mining is considered as an excessive abuse of the VPS CPU considering they are shared resources between you and others on the server. No host allows 100% CPU usage, and hence mining is straight up blacklisted in their ToS.

Even hosts which give 100% CPU usage, that's dedicated CPU cores sometimes blacklist mining simply because it creates too much load.

TBH you aren't getting any real profit, firstly, almost nothing by mining BitCoin and secondly, by mining on a VPS. You won't even be able to pay for the monthly costs of the VPS itself, with your mining profit.

If you're keen at mining, you need to get a dedicated server with CPU/GPU and mine there. Do check the ToS as again, even dedicated server providers don't allow mining.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Mining nowadays don't produces so much profit if some one don't knows in this field that much. Even experts have to think strategically to mine.
And yes @sohamb03 said right mining on a VPS will not give any profit! Not even on dedicated (if you are a noob)! There are many things which a individual have to look after before mining..... As a Tip if you still want to mine then start it on your own desktop! If you have a spare desktop then its more good.
But still its not going to make that much profit which you may have listened on the web!

And Yes No VPS provider will allow mining on their VPS. It causes very high loads on the CPU. So, it basically violates the T&Cs of abusing the server load. There are still some who provides but VPS will not give you any sort of profit.

Also, @Neoon will not Allow mining on the VPS I think. CPU's are shared . If you abuse then it will cause downtimes or high processing time for other users.
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
(07-23-2020, 09:58 PM)OldMeister Wrote: my token is:
8654a7e927be047410cd80809798c61b69f7be2f
i would like to host game servers. but if allowed,  i would like to do some bitcoin mine if you allow (please respond to this Smile)

Did you just seriously ask if you can mine bitcoin on a free vps?
Ask someone else to provide you a free vps.
Hi @Neoon
I have the problem when installing FreeBSD, where when the main installation page appeared, I was required to press enter !
the goal is that I can enter the installation process!
but when I press the enter key, the FreeBSD OS installation system does not respond!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(07-24-2020, 01:46 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Hi @Neoon
I have the problem when installing FreeBSD, where when the main installation page appeared, I was required to press enter !
the goal is that I can enter the installation process!
but when I press the enter key, the FreeBSD OS installation system does not respond!

Keep in mind, this is a free service, thus only basic support is provided.
That stuff is not covered, as long VNC works not an issue on our side.
(07-24-2020, 07:14 AM)Neoon Wrote: Did you just seriously ask if you can mine bitcoin on a free vps?
Ask someone else to provide you a free vps.

alright then. i would like to host game servers and i will not do mining (it was just a question by the way)
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Pages (19): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting