arrow_upward

Pages (19): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations
Umm
What can i do if i want to reinstall the os?
Request it here or what?
Thank you Neoon. I would like to know if you have a cp from where I can reinstall OS if I so wish, without bothering anybody else ?
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(05-23-2019, 11:02 AM)rudra Wrote: Thank you Neoon. I would like to know if you have a cp from where I can reinstall OS if I so wish, without bothering anybody else ?

A very limited control panel is available at https://nanokvm.net/index.php?p=login

You login with the information you entered during sign up. Usually your username here and the password you set.

Afaik OS reinstallation is not a feature. You can boot, shutdown or rename the VPS.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Due to encryption and limited privileges, its not currently possible.
There is a option for a reinstall but its currently only suitable for SSD or NVMe nodes.

Its automated like a deploy, thats not the issue, the permissions are the problem.
The Panel is locked down on booth ways, for security reasons.

If you wanted to do a reinstall, you would need admin like privileges as user.
thanks HR and Neoon. Does it at the least have a vnc/vnc over html etc access from the control panel ? Cause without a direct reinstall button, just that could work too.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@rudra

Afaik such a thing doesn't exist. You just get the SSH login data and that's all you get along with the options from the limited user control panel.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
@rudra This does not exist, but if you send a email at [email protected] which is the fastest way for support, you should get a reinstall quickly.
I do not check the forums that frequently.
Thanks Neoon and HR. I guess I will have to do less fiddling around on it then.

Here is my token:
eb260318c319d0232a7cc82093b247ab706d0a5f

I was looking for one in finland if possible. But that seems full.

I intend to use it mainly for running a znc bouncer that will keep my account logged in in some channels on freenode, like #math and a few similar ones. I like to read the logs latter.

I have never been warned on my usage of VPS here or on freevps before here. So you can rest assured there will never be any intended abuse and i hope i am competent enough to keep at bay the untended ones.

oh, did I say thanks ?!

Thanks for this awesome offer.
Information 
hello
my Token: 46863c244119d0c7dedd6dd6d29c7a7659af21
Reason for vps
I request vps  for host my  wordpress

I write and post articles on  linux tutorial  wordpress tutorial  and i also update list of   free dns hosting  providers free web hosting provides etc

I am old  member of  freevps  you can check  my user detail  https://freevps.us/user-17773.html

Thanks
(05-25-2019, 05:21 AM)vyjhala Wrote: ..... I am old  member of  freevps  you can check  my user detail  https://freevps.us/user-17773.html

I will be shocked if this can make you fulfill the requirements here for Post4VPS.

And you need an active account - Freevps was dead long ago and it is impossible you could make decent amount of recent posts there, even if you could prove that you are indeed the Freevps account holder.

Pages (19): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting