arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help about Online Earning
(12-18-2019, 09:59 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: ..... the solution of that is probably tell the visitor that it is mining and have the option to opt out . so there is an option for lower end slow potato pc user

I do agree that allowing visitors to have an option to opt out should be the minimum requirement.

Another way, which I believe it is a better way, is to set opt-out as the default. So only visitors who opt-in will actually have the mining script running in their PC.

As everyone saying making money online is bit easier, you may start a niche based review blog and promote products using affiliate links.
I suggest you to start with CJ.com or clickbank both are great place to start...
happy earning.. Wink
@jagathks do you have some newbie tutorials for this job? do you help me to make it possible? because i am not a student of I.T or any digital language. i need a positive help to sort out and work with success on it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(01-27-2020, 04:26 AM)sagher Wrote: @jagathks do you have some newbie tutorials for this job? do you help me to make it possible? because i am not a student of I.T or any digital language. i need a positive help to sort out and work with success on it.

@sagher You can easily Google the contents of @jagathks thread. I'm sure you'll come up with some great tutorials in YouTube.

Am closing this topic now as it seems to go into posts of lesser quality.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-26-2019, 07:41 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting