arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need PCSC card reader software
Hello all respected members i have Dell smartcard reader keyboard which has successfully work to read SIM cards and Banking cards. i need a software which support PCSC card reading system. for both Linux and windows 10.
Kindly guide me further about it i really keen interest to learn about it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(09-14-2020, 06:25 AM)sagher Wrote: Hello all respected members i have Dell smartcard reader keyboard which has successfully work to read SIM cards and Banking cards. i need a software which support PCSC card reading system. for both Linux and windows 10.

Upon doing some research, I haven’t found any software/program of such to achieve this task. All what I’ve found are just the drivers.

If it’s the drivers you’re looking for, it’s hard to give you a link to the exact driver you jeed without knowing the exact model of your smartcard reading keyboard. However, you can simply look up the model/model number on google and you’ll be able to access all sorts of drivers.

Are you sure this functionality requires some sort of program? And if it does, then how is it that you were able to successfully read SIM and bank cards without it?
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(09-14-2020, 09:22 AM)ikk157 Wrote: Upon doing some research, I haven’t found any software/program of such to achieve this task. All what I’ve found are just the drivers.

If it’s the drivers you’re looking for, it’s hard to give you a link to the exact driver you jeed without knowing the exact model of your smartcard reading keyboard. However, you can simply look up the model/model number on google and you’ll be able to access all sorts of drivers.

Are you sure this functionality requires some sort of program? And if it does, then how is it that you were able to successfully read SIM and bank cards without it?

Dear Bro here is the device images

(09-14-2020, 09:28 AM)sagher Wrote: Dear Bro here is the device images

You could give the following driver a try:

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/...erid=7p3tv

However, it’s for windows only (works on Windows 10, so it meets your requirements for windows at least).

As for linux, you could try running the following:

sudo apt-get install libacr38u libacr38ucontrol0 libacr38ucontrol-dev

I am not a 100% sure on whether either will work as I have no way of testing them out, but they’re worth a try. Do let us know on the outcome of both.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
I install it but not work properly in windows 7 professional. keyboard drivers are works but smartcard drivers not found error accrue.
(09-14-2020, 06:25 AM)sagher Wrote: Hello all respected members i have Dell smartcard reader keyboard which has successfully work to read SIM cards and Banking cards. i need a software which support PCSC card reading system. for both Linux and windows 10.

If you are looking a software which support PCSC card reading system maybe you can look this Reference :
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
@Arkiven4 thanks alot for your positive effort. all links are very informative and i test them today. currently i have windows OS for this project. and one of those link has windows software. one has registration option which difficult to do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
04-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting