arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Hacking thing ??
Well while i was checking my FB website something came at a gaming site where someone was arrest by a SWAT team while he was playing an Online game and he did nothing that was LOL but i just wanted to ask you guys if you did hear about this and do you believe it ? There's new hacking "system" or whatever they call it , a hacker just targets you if he wants and sends a SWAT squat at your house xD , imagine that happening to you while you doing nothing Lol.Anyway they called "Swatting".Swatting is the act of deceiving an emergency service (via such means as hoaxing an emergency services dispatcher) into sending a police and 9-1-1 response team to another person's address, based on the false reporting of a serious law enforcement emergency, such as a bomb threat, murder, hostage-taking or other alleged incident. - From Wikipedia.
yeah I've heard about it, Its called being swatted and I've seen people getting swatted though I'm not sure why
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Well to be honest that was cool xd sending a swat team at your house and getting arrested ha , imagine how SWAT team would be after they fail finding any thing on you XD
I have heard about it, not sure if it's true though, but if it's that means government systems are really poorly secured, and has bugs.
Well there's nothing we can do about it tbh as long as someone has target , hes done, there are alot of hackers nowdays with good knowledges.
(03-29-2017, 05:58 PM)LazzyBoy Wrote: Well there's nothing we can do about it tbh as long as someone has target , hes done, there are alot of hackers nowdays with good knowledges.

When someone wants to hurt you they do achieve their goals at some point. It is quite sad but it is what it is. People only want money these days.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
never heard about this hack. by the way. its a good reason why to not use Facebook. look at all this s**t facebook isnt usefull. its full of hackers and if someone was calling swat to my house. i was trying to find who is responsible for this and make him pay
Why is this called a hack? This is nothing from hacking nor what the connotation of hack means. This is just social exploitation and misuse of public services for the safety of people.

People who are genuinely considered "hackers" will not try to spend the time to send a police convoy to your place, since most of these incidents involved some people who had the least of a clue to hide their identity while doing so, getting themselves in legal trouble afterwards. "Hackers" would most likely, with their skills, target something vast more important and hard hitting than to send a police convoy. SWATing is just an scary and agitating inconvenience since mostly they will find nothing to convict you of.
the hacker might be someone knows him and he hates who got hacked. thats 90 precent reason of the hacks today. 10 precent. just to earn money
(06-17-2017, 06:03 PM)OldMeister Wrote: the hacker might be someone knows him and he hates who got hacked. thats 90 precent reason of the hacks today. 10 precent. just to earn money

hack, Computers.
  1. to modify (a computer program or electronic device) or write (a program) in a skillful or clever way: Developers have hacked the app.
    I hacked my tablet to do some very cool things.
  2. to circumvent security and break into (a network, computer, file, etc.), usually with malicious intent: Criminals hacked the bank's servers yesterday.
    Our team systematically hacks our network to find vulnerabilities.
I am saying that this isn't a hack, computerwise nothing is being hacked. What is happening is social engineering to get a 911 dispatcher, have cause to send a dispatch, escalate the situation, and ultimately deem it a safety issue big enough for a SWAT team.

Alternatively, hacking as shown in the description, is the circumvent of security or measures to prevent and or modify parts of a system, in this case an operating system. People 'hack' or pen-test for a living. Not all, and nowhere close is 90% of hacks meant for public/publicity sake, nor is the act for 'hacking' is for money. There are people "who hack for money", but I doubt these make up a big percentage, if not we'd see something about it within the Internet of Things,etc.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting