arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Sponsorship for free gameservers | PiratesHosting - Free Department Read more: h
I noticed this already, and @Manal is right.
You "carded" me a domain before, then 1and1 suspends your account until you can't change NS anymore.

And I'm afraid for this again. Manal's argument is right, there is no way and not logic to get 1and1 sponsor tho.
If you're really sponsored by 1and1, how did you get that? Any proof or anything?
One more, who are you? And how can you get sponsors?

I mean, not to introduce yourself, but tell us, what you created before until you can get sponsor from 1and1.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
hey!
Give me further explanation! About you and how you can get that sponsor!
Give the proof clearly
Terminal
Solo Developer
Brother, @Manal as you said that 1and1 is German company. Yea you are right the main is that my friend MarioLatif who was founder of Subnetweb and VekoLTC and other projects he managed. He got sponsorship from 1and1 and I'm working with him that's why I have also access to manage his services.

I previously said that if you don't believe me. Then ask from the IONOS Company about us or inform them about my VPS. If they suspend or did something wrong with VPS. Then you can say that its carding.

And as you said that you never heard about Grandhost perfect so u are right that This host was closed in 2018 and I got sponsored in 2019 so how can you hear about this.
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
@HarisHayat This discussion is getting out of hand. I personally am happy that @Manal brought up the warning about the sponsorship, but can we please leave it at that. Let's wish @arsalahmed786 everything of the best for his new venture.

At this point I'm closing the thread. If @arsalahmed786 wishes something to be added he obviously may do so, or re-open the thread. I just want to avoid this discussion from developing into something that wasn't intended.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I agree with @deanhills, thanks for your warning @Manal but just in case his sponsored VPS down after few days it cost nothing to us not even to our gameserver clients, we already mentioned that free department (forum) using free/sponsored VPS we can't guarantee uptime or your data lost.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting