arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New transformer is coming out in June 21
(05-26-2017, 08:58 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: Good trailer = profit

I agree with this statement. There is a huge impact on the quality if the trailer.
I really would like to know that how much of the profit comes from cinema tickets, physical discs, electronic downloads, and other promotional items such as video games, or plastic games.
Look see this.

Latest game trailer doesn't contain game play of the actual game.

Only character s
But this no one can complain about the trailer or the game.
i will be the first buyer when the ticket is out. Im really waiting this movie
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

(05-30-2017, 06:30 AM)maroon93 Wrote: i will be the first buyer when the ticket is out. Im really waiting this movie

sorry but you cant beat this fan bro Smile
Well i dont know about there series but only know the series are famous so i will watch it when ever i got time
This movie is soo interesting i have been waiting from many time but cant be the one who will watch it due to result
They over did the whole franchise. It was a very nice theme at the beginning. Everything has changed ever since they have taken interest for money.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(05-30-2017, 06:30 AM)maroon93 Wrote: i will be the first buyer when the ticket is out. Im really waiting this movie

I and few friends are going to watch this movie in a few days, I hope it will be good movie and I wont be disappointed.
(06-21-2017, 06:19 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I and few friends are going to watch this movie in a few days, I hope it will be good movie and I wont be disappointed.

you wont get disapointed. if it gets the film does Smile
Not really hyped for this, personally the series gets worse with every movie, but this might be just me becoming tired of it. I really liked the first movies, but the latestt ones aren't that appealing to me. I am also a person who almost only watches horror movies and stuff.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting