arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No reinstallion ?
- VPS 8
When i click on reinstall it sends 'No media found on this virtual server'
so I want to re-install my vps by myself.
 - Thanks to Post4VPS & Host4Fun for the amazing VPS 1 -
(10-12-2017, 08:29 PM)Ultraz Wrote: - VPS 8
When i click on reinstall it sends 'No media found on this virtual server'
so I want to re-install my vps by myself.

you need to install everything manually via ISO by mounting and unmounting the ISO's you want in solusvm
why don't you read this from a search on google on how to reinstall from a ISO in solusvm?
https://www.owned-networks.net/client_ar...lusVM.html
(10-12-2017, 08:46 PM)cubedata Wrote: you need to install everything manually via ISO by mounting and unmounting the ISO's you want in solusvm
why don't you read this from a search on google on how to reinstall from a ISO in solusvm?
https://www.owned-networks.net/client_ar...lusVM.html

Its allowed to install Windows with trial version, If it is allowed i'm ok or if not disallowed.
 - Thanks to Post4VPS & Host4Fun for the amazing VPS 1 -
(10-12-2017, 08:58 PM)Ultraz Wrote: Its allowed to install Windows with trial version, If it is allowed i'm ok or if not disallowed.

did you not even read the giveaway topic where it said explicitly no trials of windows! you must have a valid key?

Quote:For Users who wants to apply for VPS 8:
there are currently only few OS available in that i.e Win 2016, Win 2012 R2, Ubuntu 14.04.
If you wish to use Windows OS as your Main operating system then one thing you need to keep in mind that you must have a valid key for it. No trials are allowed by the Provider.User can mount them using ISO.
why trials are not allowed? i mean whats the problem with using a trial
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(10-13-2017, 07:11 PM)OldMeister Wrote: why trials are not allowed? i mean whats the problem with using a trial

I already stated it was not allowed I do not have to tell why at all case closed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting