arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 12 - Operating System reinstallion
Hello everybody, @Administrators please can you try reinstall my VPS's operating system as i insatlled OGP(Game Server Managing cP) by mistake please (iam so sorry for that Sad please forgive me)
it 'd be great if there is anykind of control panel which i might control the VPS from to be able to reinstall it by myself using it...
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
(06-13-2018, 11:25 PM)Zorono Wrote: Hello everybody, @Administrators please can you try reinstall my VPS's operating system as i insatlled OGP(Game Server Managing cP) by mistake please (iam so sorry for that Sad please forgive me)
it 'd be great if there is anykind of control panel which i might control the VPS from to be able to reinstall it by myself using it...
wait wait wait !!!

Do you read VPS 12 Regulations? Do not run game server
Terminal
Solo Developer
@chanalku91 as what @Zorono it was a Game Server Managing CP not a Game Server it self but I might be wrong with what he want to be installed. @Zorono please be careful and read TOS as you're VPS may get suspended due to violating their rules.
Be careful with no-panel VPS XD. I've been on it, and really frustrated. (Really newbie that time, need to reinstall so many times for it). Btw, it should be requested on Private VPS Support, isn't it?
@tiwil Yes you can request into this thread https://post4vps.com/forum-22.html or you can privately message our @admins for your request.
(06-14-2018, 04:14 PM)Vuluts Wrote: @chanalku91 as what @Zorono it was a Game Server Managing CP not a Game Server it self but I might be wrong with what he want to be installed. @Zorono please be careful and read TOS as you're VPS may get suspended due to violating their rules.

I was going to install VestaCP but I used wrong codes as iam saving them in .txt file so I opened wrong file.. I didn't mean to install it anyway but if you wanna to punish me it's okay. Thanks
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Try opening the panel there! Is there a feature reinstall Os there. ??????
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-15-2018, 09:50 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Try opening the panel there! Is there a feature reinstall Os there.  ??????

VPS 12 doesn't have any control panel for it. Take a look: https://post4vps.com/announcement-1.html.
Control Panel: Ask Admins.
Huh? Wtf!
I hope I'm more careful in choosing a VPS!

Please hope I get VPS 8
Terminal
Solo Developer
Hello, the OS reinstall process has been start, your VPS password is reset to default password (what was given in your VPS Request thread).
Closing this thread since it's been processed.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-13-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: cubedata

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting