arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OAK OS by HUAWEI
Hello all members. as we received latest news updates about huawei future. the huawei is going to launch there own OS with two names . Hongmeng OS in china and OAK OS global versions. and Huawei claims that it is more faster then android OS. but the question is what about Facebook and whatsapp access to this OS? because there both are also from US. and affiliated apps like snapchat and insta should also be on the same page. and as you know all those apps is 95% rank and rating in Smartphone users.

Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Huawei is crazy and serious to develop the new OS. I already saw the youtube video given by @sagher, and they're really serious.
If Hongmeng OS or Oak OS is real and success, I think China and US condition will be more hotter than now, and I think, China is serious to control the world. We will see China as our new central for anything in the world, or, we may change international language to Chinese too? Haha.

But, it should be not to soon right now, maybe in 10-20 years they can control the world. Just funny thing comes to my mind is, US don't want their "spying" privilege to be taken over China, and China don't want to lose their battle to US.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Isn't their new OS called HongMeng? or Oak is just the english translation of that word? In anycase, yeah I've heard some good things about it. I also read other chinese companies were testing out the "60% faster" claim of the OS, if that is actually true Its a win for the consumers and more comptition for Google(Which is always good)
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Whatever the meaning of OAK or hongmeng. i am just afraid that if this new OAK OS done the same which android done with symbian OS and BB. what happens then. because they claims OAK is upto 60% faster then Android. mean just like iOS. you only need 3 to 4 GB of RAM for fastest performance. anyways let's decide it the coming time.
My issue is still about security patches and upgradation of social apps mostly used by smartphone users.
For me this is great news.  For me there is too little competition and that makes places like Android, Apple, Microsoft, Google etc too powerful.  I'm glad someone is taking them on.  Guess Google is not going to feature very prominently in their new OS.  Now that makes me happy too. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I was feeling bored when i logged in today.But after reading this topic i am feeling very happy and fresh.Wishing a best of lucks to Huawei.
I hope they will take over everything they lost.I am too much interested about the huawei future.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
@Rehan as i see last two weeks are very borr too for me. no updated news or topic to discuss. so i try to make some very good and useful stuff for you. so keep connecting and share your views on it.

i have something more about 5G launching and race of 5G between cellular companies.
(06-18-2019, 06:05 AM)Honey Wrote: Isn't their new OS called HongMeng? or Oak is just the english translation of that word? In anycase, yeah I've heard some good things about it. I also read other chinese companies were testing out the "60% faster" claim of the OS, if that is actually true Its a win for the consumers and more comptition for Google(Which is always good)

It's called Hongmeng OS in China, and Huawei Oak OS in international. OP already told this too.
Anyway, yes, it's very nice to see how they claim, 60% faster. We may don't know what they're referring too, some brand just use old smartphone vs their new smartphone.

Let's see how this OS goes, Google will not be happy with this updates.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Well I personally don't really care, as long there is competition it will be better for all consumers. I now have a iPhone Tongue
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(06-18-2019, 04:14 AM)sagher Wrote: ..... but the question is what about Facebook and whatsapp access to this OS? because there both are also from US. and affiliated apps like snapchat and insta should also be on the same page. and as you know all those apps is 95% rank and rating in Smartphone users.

My understanding is that Facebook or Whatsapp will not be shipped with the new Hongmeng or OAK OS.

But they can still be installed later and can be run in the Huawei OS just like all other Android apps.

Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting