arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omgserv Hosting- VPS and Minecraft server hosting
[Image: logo.png?539912e]

Hello everyone, today i wanted to share with you this good Gaming hosting that provides VPS such as VPS SSD, VPS games and minecraft server with a low price. they also provide a good services such a high anti ddos and support.

• Features:
Ddos Protected up to 480Gb/sec 
Customer Care Experts at your service 
Performances High Quality Hardware

• Minecraft:
  1. Free  minecraft server:
  2. Minecraft server start:
  3. Minecraft server unlimited: 
[Image: buKR9Ie.png]
  • Ark
  1. Ark Start:
  2. Ark Unlimited:
[Image: vmg43Cg.png]
  • Virtual Private Server:
  1. VPS SSD
  2. VPS Game
  3. VPS Storage
[Image: B4iGlQX.png]

i really recommend this hosting for those who's looking for such a cheap and high protect hosting.

Forum: www.omgserv.com/en/forum/

Terms: www.omgserv.com/en/terms/

Wish everyone like this content do not forget to rate it and give comment what you think about it.
Watch this beauty till the end..

@Melvin  At first glance looks as though you're spamming our "other free services" forum.  You seem to find topics that any one would find by Googling them and then copying and posting from them trying to build post credits.  This is not the only Forum you've been doing this in.  So please be warned.  This is not a good way to build your post credits.  We want to see posts that are in your own writing. If you check through this post I can't see anything original that has been contributed by you to the discussion other than telling people how to comment on a recommendation that has no substance to it.

Secondly, copying and pasting material from the Web is against our forum rules.  You have to put that which you quoted from another Website in quotes and you have to give us the source of the Website.  Otherwise it is considered plagiarism.

In future can you please only recommend a free service if you have used it yourself, or know of someone at close experience level who has tried it and tell us exactly for what purpose it has been used, the how, the what, the where and the when.  For example with the free service you mention in this thread, have  you used this particular service before?  Why are you recommending it - like what specific experience did you gain that made you feel you needed to recommend this to the members of post4vps?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-26-2019, 09:05 PM)deanhills Wrote: @Melvin  At first glance looks as though you're spamming our "other free services" forum.  You seem to find topics that any one would find by Googling them and then copying and posting from them trying to build post credits.  This is not the only Forum you've been doing this in.  So please be warned.  This is not a good way to build your post credits.  We want to see posts that are in your own writing.  If you check through this post I can't see anything original that has been contributed by you to the discussion other than telling people how to comment on a recommendation that has no substance to it.

Secondly, copying and pasting material from the Web is against our forum rules.  You have to put that which you quoted from another Website in quotes and you have to give us the source of the Website.  Otherwise it is considered plagiarism.

In future can you please only recommend a free service if you have used it yourself, or know of someone at close experience level who has tried it and tell us exactly for what purpose it has been used, the how, the what, the where and the when.  For example with the free service you mention in this thread, have  you used this particular service before?  Why are you recommending it - like what specific experience did you gain that made you feel you needed to recommend this to the members of post4vps?

I am sorry if i did something wrong,Mate you completely miss understanding what i mean, maybe i can't explain well, but i'm trying my best, to share a good content. 
First of all I am so sorry i post this thread in the wrong section, this is not a free hosting, its a cheap one, i though i posted in the right section, anyway could you move this thread to  the right section which is cheap services please.
Thanks in advance.
According to this thread, OMGServs which is a vps hosting provider, i and a friend of mine build our server on that hosting, thats why i recommend it for those who's looking a gaming hosting provide cheap hosting with High protection. Second i didn't copy/past this thread from other forum you can check i did all of this with my efforts, copying information from the hosting to provide it here thats only also i included the links down.
mate you miss understand me.

(04-27-2019, 01:09 PM)Melvin Wrote: According to this thread, OMGServs which is a vps hosting provider, i and a friend of mine build our server on that hosting, thats why i recommend it for those who's looking a gaming hosting provide cheap hosting with High protection. Second i didn't copy/past this thread from other forum you can check i did all of this with my efforts, copying information from the hosting to provide it here thats only also i included the links down.
mate you miss understand me.
OK now this provides quality to your suggestion.  Except it would have been even better if you had included more details about your and your friend's experience with building the games server.  What were the experiences you had with building the server to motivate you to recommend the service to others.

Regarding copy/paste - where did you copy the contents of your OP from - like the contents of the service you were describing?  If it was from the Website host that is providing the service, it's still a copy from another Website and you need to put it in quotation marks and give credit to the source. To be honest maybe you went a little overboard with all of those print screens.  Maybe one or two would have been plenty information - and then the links at the bottom of the post could have been shifted up to before all of the copy paste print screens started so members could have easily accessed all of the information about the service themselves.

Moved thread to Cheap VPS Providers Forum as requested.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-28-2019, 07:46 PM)deanhills Wrote: OK now this provides quality to your suggestion.  Except it would have been even better if you had included more details about your and your friend's experience with building the games server.  What were the experiences you had with building the server to motivate you to recommend the service to others.

Regarding copy/paste - where did you copy the contents of your OP from - like the contents of the service you were describing?  If it was from the Website host that is providing the service, it's still a copy from another Website and you need to put it in quotation marks and give credit to the source. To be honest maybe you went a little overboard with all of those print screens.  Maybe one or two would have been plenty information - and then the links at the bottom of the post could have been shifted up to before all of the copy paste print screens started so members could have easily accessed all of the information about the service themselves.

Moved thread to Cheap VPS Providers Forum as requested.

To be honest we hosted the server for like 3 months, what i can say about the hosting its very good like the services, they give importance to their support, they ain't taking too long to reply. second their host protection really good, we tried too many types of ddos such as python, perl scripts and it works well nothing happen. the reason i shared this hosting: to those who needs a hosting, to build their servers. i forget their location in Europe, i think they have a partnership with OVH.
Anyway about the content i get it from the website i included links down for copy right.
Thanks for moving the thread.
Images links has been updated.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting