arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have any of you guys watched the new anime, One Punch Man (OPM)?

I am an anime-watcher, so ofcourse I looked into it. There was a lot of hype behind it, so I was thinking 'hmm. why not?'
So when I first started watching it, the animation was flawless, (Animation done by: Madhouse) and the voice-acting was perfect, and more than I can dream of; overall I loved the first minute of it, I won't say much more, because I might spoil it. But, I definitely recommend it to everyone who like to watch Anime!

My Reviews : Animation: 9.5/10
                   Voice-Acting: 10/10
                   Plot/Storyline: 9.5/10
                   Action: 10/10 (wish I can go higher than 10!)
I watched it.
Well, even those people who doesn't watch anime in my class watches it.

They said it's so awesome
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Yeah, even though demographics for viewers are 90% males and 10% females.
Sorry if this sounds rude but I watched like 2 episodes and i'm so confused why it's so popular I agree its very comedic and very attractive to people who like comedy light hearted animes but why is it so popular?
Its very funny anime and its why I am watching it. Very nice fight animations, soundtrack, and interesting plot.
Yeah! and he is stronger than Son Goku of Dragon Ball Z haha
yes i watch one punch man and i think the Art score is 9/10 Big Grin This is the best element of One Punch Man! The art of this anime is fabulous. Madhouse has again done a wonderful job. The backgrounds are really well done and the fighting scenes are amazing. Infact One Punch Man and Fate/Zero are the best graphics anime I have seen in my life! One Punch Man is actually a pretty average budget anime. The secret behind One Punch Man's amazing graphics lies behind the fact that it has been directed by Shingo Natsume (Key animator of Gurren Lagann, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hachimitsu to Clover), assisting Kazuya Murata and with the legendary Kenichi Konishi supervising the animation, Sejoon Kim (animator of Gundam) as a regular animation director.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Didn't watch it yet :/ Interested to know more about it..... Going google Big Grin
One Punch 2 hype! Seriously though, OP has some of the funniest damn moments lol.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting