arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Install Two Control Panel
Hi,
Every One It's My First Post.
I want to install two control panel on one vps , one for web hosting and second for game host is there any method available..
You can't install 2 or more panel in same folder otherwise if you change subdomain or add folder then you can easily install the other panel of directory. Its simple.
You can search on Google there will be thousands of tutorial about that.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(04-24-2019, 07:04 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: You can't install 2 or more panel in same folder otherwise if you change subdomain or add folder then you can easily install the other panel of directory. Its simple.
You can search on Google there will be thousands of tutorial about that.
I have try it it's not work,. My vps provider told me you can't install two control panel on same vps . You have to use docker container it is very difficult to configure .?
IAM totaly hopeless. I have installed webuzo web panel for webhosting &
I want to install I more control panel for game hostig. Like opengamepanel, gamepanelx etc..
You can't install multiple control panels within one server without isolating both control panels and everything they run. Attempting so will in almost every way break either one or both control panels and other packages because of conflicts, wrong configurations, mismatching software and other reasons.

So your provider wasn't wrong about Docker. It allows to isolate applications on a server and therefore you can host multiple different instances of control panels, software and so on. Maybe Portainer can help to use Docker easier? Of course you still need to learn how to operate Docker. If mastered it is a awesome product and makes life so much easier thanks to automation.

Or you get a second server. It's a bad idea to run web and gaming servers on a single and the same machine.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
From a different point of view I don't think it's ideal to have two different applications like games and web hosting running on the same server. Games applications have different needs than web hosting and therefore different requirements like anti-ddos setup at the host level, plenty of speed, RAM etc whereas for creating Websites you can do with a VPS with very little specs. The other way round VPS for Websites usually requires little specs, so running games on a Website server is usually discouraged. You need a dedicated higher quality VPS that has preferably been created for running games.

What I suggest is that you post for a free VPS at post4vps for games hosting. And then get a shared hosting account from another post for host for running your Websites. I can recommend a good cpanel host for free hosting for Websites. Then you can get a VPS here for a dedicated games server. What is also good about running the two on two different servers is that if the games server should go down for any reason, then your Websites will still be OK. And the other way round.

BTW WEBUZO in my experience is a pain in the neck. Probably good for beginners, but why struggle with WEBUZO simply for Websites, when you can get a free cpanel setup with softaculous and all of the scripts you need.

I sometimes wonder why people are so preoccupied with VPS for running Websites, when shared hosting accounts may be much better and easier to use. Games server I agree. A decent spec VPS preferably from a host who knows what is needed for a games VPS is a good idea. But it should be dedicated to the higher requirements of a games server.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-24-2019, 07:40 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: You can't install multiple control panels within one server without isolating both control panels and everything they run. Attempting so will in almost every way break either one or both control panels and other packages because of conflicts, wrong configurations, mismatching software and other reasons.

So your provider wasn't wrong about Docker. It allows to isolate applications on a server and therefore you can host multiple different instances of control panels, software and so on. Maybe Portainer can help to use Docker easier? Of course you still need to learn how to operate Docker. If mastered it is a awesome product and makes life so much easier thanks to automation.

Or you get a second server. It's a bad idea to run web and gaming servers on a single and the same machine.
Ok Got It.... I HAVE ONE ISSUE WHEN IAM TRY TO INSTALL LIGHT SPEED WEBSERVER
INSTALLATION FAILED
Here is log file. [ my licence is active.]

[03-46-26-Wed-Apr-2019] DJANGO successfully installed!
[03-46-27-Wed-Apr-2019] pexpect successfully installed!
[03-46-29-Wed-Apr-2019] MySQL-python successfully installed!
[03-46-31-Wed-Apr-2019] psutil successfully installed!
[03-46-31-Wed-Apr-2019] groupadd nobody [installLiteSpeed]
[03-46-31-Wed-Apr-2019] [ERROR] We are not able to groupadd nobody r$
[03-46-31-Wed-Apr-2019] groupadd nobody [installLiteSpeed]
[03-46-31-Wed-Apr-2019] groupadd nobody successful
[03-46-31-Wed-Apr-2019] Install LiteSpeed Webserver Enterprise. [ins$
[03-46-37-Wed-Apr-2019] Install LiteSpeed Webserver Enterprise. succ$
[03-46-37-Wed-Apr-2019] Install LiteSpeed Webserver Enterprise. [ins$
$eSpeed Webserver Enterprise. return code: 1. Fatal error, see /var$
Instead of trying to post about that here, you could simply google it up and yield much better results. Anyway, not sure about web hosting but OpenGamePanel is generally preferred for most games, or you could go with Pterodactyl if its Minecraft/Rust.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Thanks to every one reply on my post & help to resolving my issue...
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting