arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion on iPhones
(10-23-2020, 05:30 AM)sagher Wrote: @deanhills : about 2 years ago i bought Sony Xperia Z5 Premium and you know the screen and graphics GPU is awesome. no one other still have 1M color resolution. but i sell it on very cheap price. because overheating. if i said extreme heating thin not wrong... and it has 24MP rear camera but poor focus. i don't know it is some manufacturing fault of something else but it disappointing me alot. still i love Sony picture quality. sound quality all are awesome. but sony also poor to get proper GSM signals. even at single place you just move on during call the voice are disturbed. so as a moral i thought it's only happens with my mobile still it came from UK. but i sell it on very cheap price because no market here for sony mobiles.

@sagher Thx for the feedback. Indeed all of that has been improved in models after the one you had. The Xperia X doesn't heat at all. I don't even feel any temperature. The camera is great. Focus is very sharp. It's replaced my Canon PowerShoot camera. I only use my Experia phone for taking photos now.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I have been using apple devices for 10 years now and never had any problems with it. The Android software is unsafe for me! Android is often in the news that there are problems with it, I have had an Android device once but what a worthless system, countless functions do not work as they should, many installed apps with viruses on it, facial recognition can be hacked with a photo of the person who owns the phone, after 2 years that phone becomes as slow as hell, with apple you do not have these kinds of problems, because a lot of apps are not checked on the google playstore and you can install everything on android and 90% of apps are infected with viruses. With apple, the apps are checked 3x before they come on it and therefore viruses are not possible to install on apple and therefore iOS is better than Android. Android is, in my opinion, a big mess you can think of. Apple that lets users from the past keep up with the speed of older devices.
(10-25-2020, 11:46 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: I have been using apple devices for 10 years now and never had any problems with it. The Android software is unsafe for me! Android is often in the news that there are problems with it, I have had an Android device once but what a worthless system, countless functions do not work as they should, many installed apps with viruses on it, facial recognition can be hacked with a photo of the person who owns the phone, after 2 years that phone becomes as slow as hell, with apple you do not have these kinds of problems, because a lot of apps are not checked on the google playstore and you can install everything on android and 90% of apps are infected with viruses. With apple, the apps are checked 3x before they come on it and therefore viruses are not possible to install on apple and therefore iOS is better than Android. Android is, in my opinion, a big mess you can think of. Apple that lets users from the past keep up with the speed of older devices.

I actually disagree with you in many points. There are used to be apps on playstore which had viruses and they use not to be checked but i believe that was actually years ago. Functions in android now function way better even someway better than iPhones. Facial recognition on new models is almost good and it cannot be tricked with a photo. 
"After 2 years the phone". It totally depends on the user, I have seen people with iPhone 7 hanging so much and there are people using old models with even 6.0 Android working fine, I used my Huawei Y5 2017 with 2GB RAM for i guess 2 years maybe and i would say that was the best phone i ever used in that price. 

Android is not a big mess i would say. Maybe you had a bad android device i would say. I recently used a phone which was a Infinix phone, It had a 90Hz Display 64 Quad Camera and 32 Front, And literally the picture quality was somewhere way better than many iPhones, And the performance of the phone WAS DAMNNN.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(10-25-2020, 11:46 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: I have been using apple devices for 10 years now and never had any problems with it. The Android software is unsafe for me! Android is often in the news that there are problems with it, I have had an Android device once but what a worthless system, countless functions do not work as they should, many installed apps with viruses on it, facial recognition can be hacked with a photo of the person who owns the phone, after 2 years that phone becomes as slow as hell, with apple you do not have these kinds of problems, because a lot of apps are not checked on the google playstore and you can install everything on android and 90% of apps are infected with viruses. With apple, the apps are checked 3x before they come on it and therefore viruses are not possible to install on apple and therefore iOS is better than Android. Android is, in my opinion, a big mess you can think of. Apple that lets users from the past keep up with the speed of older devices.

I personally have never used iPhones or Apple devices that much so maybe my answer is a little bit biased, but I think that Android users always getter a better "bang for the buck" when compared to iPhones. Apple has better security system and we all can agree on that however there are some serious limitations because of those security issues. 

Example if ur an enthusiast you can install different types of flavors on ur Android which can help u maximize ur phone performance and get better results with no added cost. On iPhones however the whole tweaking is done by the company and often you aren't even aware of the changes Apple makes at the backend(example that battery fiasco).

This makes Apple shady imo, secondly the lack of innovation lately by Apple in almost every way drives me further away from the company as a consumer. As you are already probably aware, Apple removed chargers with the phones with the excuse that consumers already have their old chargers that they can use with the new phone which is not at all true.

Similarly, Because of such extreme level of testing and security, I feel that Apple is very restrictive which doesn't exactly goes in our favor especially for me who really loves to install custom app APKs on my mobile.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I am generally an "anti-apple", the recent release of iPhone 12 just make me thinking that I am right.
iPhone's CPU is the best regarding single core benchmark... but everything else is mediocre.

All the Apple's ecosystem is so close that you just own the bare hardware, you have 0 control about the software INSIDE your hardware. It is like Apple's product are like a service.

Moreover the latest iPhone comes without the wall charger LOL, if you didn't buy the iPhone 11 you will not likely have a wall charger that has a type-c input, a SIMPLE CABLE WITH TYPE-A was so hard to include it, but don't worry!
You don't have the wall charger with type-c? You can buy it from Apple for 25€
You own a wall charger with type-a but you don't have a type-a-lighting cable? You can buy it from Apple for 25€!
You have a non-Apple wall charger with type-c and your new iPhone 12 comes with the right cable? Be careful, Apple will not replace your battery on warranty if you used a un-certified charger. BUT don't worry, you can buy a certified one from Apple for 25€

So, I think Apple fan-base is so brain-washed nowadays and it hurts the economy. All the reviewers just say:" Apple did it because everybody has at least 1 charger already and by removing it from the package you will save money on shipping (related to the weight and sizes of the package). Moreover it will not hurt the planet ecosystem!".
Just bullsh1t:
1) RARELY a smartphone comes with a type-c charger (OnePlus 8, Samsung S9/10/20, LG, Huawei, iPhone =<10 all use a type-A charger), You can have already a type-c charger only if you own a macbook!
2) It saves money only to Apple because the end-customer will have to pay 25€ to get the charger or cable!
3) Planet ecosystem? Apple produces its smartphone in CHINA where there are not very strict laws regarding ecological pollution, so it is just a market lie.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(10-26-2020, 11:31 AM)LightDestory Wrote: I am generally an "anti-apple", the recent release of iPhone 12 just make me thinking that I am right.
iPhone's CPU is the best regarding single core benchmark... but everything else is mediocre.

All the Apple's ecosystem is so close that you just own the bare hardware, you have 0 control about the software INSIDE your hardware. It is like Apple's product are like a service.

Moreover the latest iPhone comes without the wall charger LOL, if you didn't buy the iPhone 11 you will not likely have a wall charger that has a type-c input, a SIMPLE CABLE WITH TYPE-A was so hard to include it, but don't worry!
You don't have the wall charger with type-c? You can buy it from Apple for 25€
You own a wall charger with type-a but you don't have a type-a-lighting cable? You can buy it from Apple for 25€!
You have a non-Apple wall charger with type-c and your new iPhone 12 comes with the right cable? Be careful, Apple will not replace your battery on warranty if you used a un-certified charger. BUT don't worry, you can buy a certified one from Apple for 25€

So, I think Apple fan-base is so brain-washed nowadays and it hurts the economy. All the reviewers just say:" Apple did it because everybody has at least 1 charger already and by removing it from the package you will save money on shipping (related to the weight and sizes of the package). Moreover it will not hurt the planet ecosystem!".
Just bullsh1t:
1) RARELY a smartphone comes with a type-c charger (OnePlus 8, Samsung S9/10/20, LG, Huawei, iPhone =<10 all use a type-A charger), You can have already a type-c charger only if you own a macbook!
2) It saves money only to Apple because the end-customer will have to pay 25€ to get the charger or cable!
3) Planet ecosystem? Apple produces its smartphone in CHINA where there are not very strict laws regarding ecological pollution, so it is just a market lie.

I'm not really a "anti-apple". But i'm not truly in support with the apple products. I recently went on to buy a wall charger and a cable for like iPhone 6 and literally it costed me 3x times more than a android charger, I was actually shocked literally damn what even.
"you have 0 control about the software INSIDE your hardware". I totally agree with your point, With android i feel i have more control over my things my applications. Even if we say there are viruses on playstore but literally you could grab a good APK from web and install it. Backing up stuff from iPhone is no more then a mess actually. I would honestly say in 2015-2016 time period yes there were things i would say latest iPhones had few more things better than some of that latest time android phones.
But seeing now things and new features like 120Hz Display, RAM and better camera, UI. Literally now budget phones have full body ratio screens.

(10-26-2020, 04:59 PM)sAmI Wrote: I'm not really a "anti-apple". But i'm not truly in support with the apple products. I recently went on to buy a wall charger and a cable for like iPhone 6 and literally it costed me 3x times more than a android charger, I was actually shocked literally damn what even.
"you have 0 control about the software INSIDE your hardware". I totally agree with your point, With android i feel i have more control over my things my applications. Even if we say there are viruses on playstore but literally you could grab a good APK from web and install it. Backing up stuff from iPhone is no more then a mess actually. I would honestly say in 2015-2016 time period yes there were things i would say latest iPhones had few more things better than some of that latest time android phones.
But seeing now things and new features like 120Hz Display, RAM and better camera, UI. Literally now budget phones have full body ratio screens.

You're right about the missing features.I really don't see a point in buying iPhone except to keep ur "status" high and ofcourse receive free bragging rights. The new Android phones are just as good if not better and honestly the slight edge that Apple has in Camera technology isn't exactly that strong. Xiaomi just released Poco X3 which imo gives better specs than iPhone 12 at like a fraction of the cost. (Poco gives 120 Hz screen, water cooling, Snapdragon 730G, almost bezel less screen, 30W Charger and more..)
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I am really interested in the RAM point that people bring up, so I don't really think the iPhone needs 8GB of ram because when you look at the hardware of the phone and the utilization of the software Apple has total control over every machined process of the phone creation on top of every nuance of code at the operating system level that the software and hardware is optimized to work together and you don't need outrageous amounts of ram to prevent frame dropping or games lagging because even at the developer level, everything is optimized from network utilization to access to the camera APIs. Not to knock Android phones whatsoever, but I always was under the notion that they needed large amounts of ram and batteries to keep up with the implementation of all this hardware.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(10-25-2020, 06:08 PM)sAmI Wrote: I actually disagree with you in many points. There are used to be apps on playstore which had viruses and they use not to be checked but i believe that was actually years ago. Functions in android now function way better even someway better than iPhones. Facial recognition on new models is almost good and it cannot be tricked with a photo......

Yes but I am afraid it is only partially correct.

Not just talking about functional performance and third-party apps, but in overall, in term of the operating system alone, iOS is safer than Android.

Mostly because iOS is far more restrictive than Android. iPhones users are just not allowed to make system changes that may deteriorate the security of the phone.

(10-27-2020, 03:51 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Yes but I am afraid it is only partially correct.

Not just talking about functional performance and third-party apps, but in overall, in term of the operating system alone, iOS is safer than Android.

Mostly because iOS is far more restrictive than Android. iPhones users are just not allowed to make system changes that may deteriorate the security of the phone.

Here we have two sides of your points. Since iPhones does not allow any system changes that may deteriorate the security. But, Android allows you to do anything literally anything which then now depend on the user of how he wish to share his information and care about the security, iPhones in Pakistan is used as a show-off phones most of the people does not care about anything, They only care about Camera only. 
In functional performance, I'm gonna say iPhone like 11 Pro max is really good, Because i believe the iOS is pretty much optimized for the performance.

A question
In terms of security, What data or stuff you need the most to be secured? Define security in terms for Android and iPhones.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting