arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P4V (1000 Members!)
Congratulations POST4VPS! 
1000 Members registered, thanks for every member for this awesome moments at this site.
[Image: DHcQNgA.png]
Good to know that Post4VPS has crossed 1,000 members, maybe Post4VPS should celebrate it. @Dynamo anything for Post4VPS to celebrate?
(06-24-2018, 12:34 PM)Lampard Wrote: Good to know that Post4VPS has crossed 1,000 members, maybe Post4VPS should celebrate it. @Dynamo anything for Post4VPS to celebrate?

of course it such a great news Thanks @youssefbasha for informing us we didn't notice it. Let hope what Admin decide.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Great News Oh
Congratulation Post4Vps Smile
waiting for giveaways XD , or what about gifts ? :d

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

For me the gift is already there. post4vps provided a new home for me after freevps. So many pluses here - great staff, a relaxed and easy to post atmosphere and plenty of familiar and welcoming faces from freevps who are also members of post4vps. For me the main attraction is the ability to post - and I'm happy there's always something I can post to at post4vps. Here's to wishing for continued success.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(06-24-2018, 06:00 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Great News Oh
Congratulation Post4Vps Smile
waiting for giveaways XD , or what about gifts ? :d

Last time i remember people were exempted from making posts for some celebration which i don't remember, i don't think they will be able to give any gifts since they are already running forums for free.
WOW....!
This is really a celebrating moment for all of us.
i wish all these 1000 members keep alive in forum and make our graph up.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Congrats Post4VPS! Hope we all can build a great forum to live in, so people can stay here and visit for more ofter.
Keep it up!
When i first joined this forum it only have 599 member and me is the 600 member of this site (from id number) . Nownit already reached 1k member . Congratz post4vps
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Congratulation to all Post4VPS fam! Hoping to reach 2000 members at the end of the year.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting