arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans for New Year's Eve ?
Do you have any plans for New Year's Eve ? Going friends house or any parties ? Staying home. This year I have decided to take a break and stay home. Maybe read a book or just chat with friends. ))

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I'll stay at home. Eating oliebollen (don't know whether there is a English equivalent) with the family. According to Wikipedia it's only eaten in The Netherlands and in Belgium. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliebol
(12-30-2015, 10:31 AM)RickB Wrote: I'll stay at home. Eating oliebollen (don't know whether there is a English equivalent) with the family. According to Wikipedia it's only eaten in The Netherlands and in Belgium. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliebol

appelflappen wafels new year lot
My plan? To make use of these freaking VPS that I buy BUT never use... at home. Alone. Shall I dine with my dog? I have a lonely life. </sarcasm>

No, actually, just stay at home and see the random idiots that are my neighbors and count how many are arrested for throwing illegal fireworks.
I will have a small party at my home with Me and my family (including my friends) Smile
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

My Plan really simple just go for a party with my friends and before the party i ll need to send some emails to relatives and friends.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
It seems New Year's has already passed, but here's what I did (I was staying at a luxury 5 star hotel):
-Watch TV
-Realize the cable is down (dang Comcast)
-Sleep
-Wake up
-Write some ideas down
-Sleep
-Wake up in the morning

So yeah, basically that.
i was a party in my home Big Grin and i get much fun on it all getting much fun Super cool Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-28-2020, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
01-04-2019, 07:31 AM
Last Post: tiwil
01-09-2017, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting