arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plesk mail problem
Hello, iam having a mail problem with my plesk panel and i didn't have enough knowledge at the domain mails and etc so iam asking if someone can help me Big Grin
What's the problem? May we know? So we can help, as P4V also have some expert member to help.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(09-10-2018, 01:28 AM)tiwil Wrote: What's the problem? May we know? So we can help, as P4V also have some expert member to help.

Its not sending / receiving any emails Sad
Its the only problem at my webhosting
(09-10-2018, 09:18 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Its not sending / receiving any emails Sad
Its the only problem at my webhosting

any output error? i mean we need to know the exact problem, i also don't have experience on Plesk plan not even tried it but at least we need to know error so we can figure it out. You can search in google about the error.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Have you using email before? Is it a new issue? Port not blocked right? Because I've this issue with Vultr and they block port 25 lol.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(09-10-2018, 09:33 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: any output error? i mean we need to know the exact problem, i also don't have experience on Plesk plan not even tried it but at least we need to know error so we can figure it out. You can search in google about the error.

It is just telling me that the email can't be delivered 
@tiwil idk about the port maybe its blocked i opened a support topic months ago and they didn't help me 
https://talk.plesk.com/threads/email-system.346690/
@youssefbasha to identify the issue check your plesk logs you may find the issue in the logs and it would be great if you could paste it here.
After long searching, i got a useless solution.
I can send emails to non-gmail emails because my vps ip is black listed.
My friend (vps expert) told me that my vps from Choopa which was used by spammers before.
Any solution? How can i get my vps ip unblacklisted?
(09-19-2018, 11:36 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: After long searching, i got a useless solution.
I can send emails to non-gmail emails because my vps ip is black listed.
My friend (vps expert) told me that my vps from Choopa which was used by spammers before.
Any solution? How can i get my vps ip unblacklisted?

getting ip unblacklisted is something you can't do.
that is your provider that should do this.

if it's in Spamhaus then provider needs to pass out FULL customers details and needs to prove that your service is deleted.
id rather ask for a new IP.
(09-19-2018, 11:39 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: getting ip unblacklisted is something you can't do.
that is your provider that should do this.

if it's in Spamhaus then provider needs to pass out FULL customers details and needs to prove that your service is deleted.
id rather ask for a new IP.

Hmm, that's VPS4 which was provided by VPSlices
What to do? 
And prove that my service is deleted? What do you mean? 
[Image: unknown.png]
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-25-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Rehan
10-31-2017, 02:04 PM
Last Post: arsalahmed786
10-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting