arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post4VPS Christmas Party
9 Days to GO before Christmas Day, don't we have Post4VPS Christmas Party?

Why don't we have game forum event with some little prize Big Grin
Which type of games and prizes there can be ?
Any ideas ?
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

@Dynamo Hmm we can have games in chat box like scramble the words? something like that and for the prize we can give credits or maybe a 1 year .com domain if we have sponsor
and give few available vps of choice for 2 weeks or something. Like till next give away. Also other members can offer things.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Not sure hmm, they could host one but since this site is doesn't have many ads I'm not sure if they could give out some worthy prizes which makes it fun.

Perhaps a new christmas theme for a start would be nice.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
What comes in my opinion when it comes about Christmas competitions or events:-
- A best tutorial competition.
- A best discussion thread competition.
- Scripting/Programming competitions.
- Random credit giveaways.

Well, I guess giving forum credits ($s) is enough as a prize, anyways this is just my opinion of which I would like to see as Christmas events, others might not find these interesting as much as I do.
i have been talking with dynamo.
but i promis to get a good christmas this year!

i came with the idea:

what about a game server (a game we all have)
we host it on a server and pin down a date to play all together.
I too got some Ideas.
I have think of 2 stuffs.

1. You guys have to write Post4VPS or something similar ingame, by shooting them on stone,ground or by placing cars/vehicles to form such words,etc
here are some example:
Spoiler Expand
[Image: 8d20a78dc5.PNG]
[Image: 2c08dc5410.PNG]
and the winner would be excluded from monthly post count of January.

2. Signature competition where users would first participate by posting in the thread where this contest would be held and after that I would take random users from the participated users and assign them to make a signature for other random participant, and in this way all participants would get an username for whom they have to make a signature image containing user's username in that (the size should be somewhat like a banner).
Like 4 users have participated - test, demon, dummy and bot. Then I would randomly say test to make a signature for an username called dummy, similarly I would tell dummy to make a signature for username called demon, and lastly I would tell demon to create a signature for username called test. And assign a date at which all participants would be getting surprises from other participants Smile but guys keep in mind, in this process participants should not reveal what username they have got otherwise it won't be a surprise.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

I have already wrote 'Post4VPS' in-game :>. And yeah, the idea is good.
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
Let's do this brothers, Christmas Day is nearly coming it doesn't matter what will be the game, it's about bonding with the members and family even in digitize world.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Last Post: youssefbasha
01-17-2016, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting