Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prevent spam emails
Hey folks,
Over the last few months I got some spam marketing emails about a service called "Perpetual Income 365" that claims to help you to make thousands of dollars in a day. I instantly know it's a scam and I blocked them, but as soon as they realise I have blocked them, they created more email accounts and domains and sent emails to me again. How do I avoid this?
Thats a big problem for all email users I have a gmail account were plenty of spam mails are stored in my inbox account even through I click on unsub those email senders website still there are many spam mails revived by spammers
thank you post4vps and  evolutionhost for wonderful vps 10 Heart

(09-04-2020, 10:48 AM)Wolf20482 Wrote:  Hey folks,
Over the last few months I got some spam marketing emails about a service called "Perpetual Income 365" that claims to help you to make thousands of dollars in a day. I instantly know it's a scam and I blocked them, but as soon as they realise I have blocked them, they created more email accounts and domains and sent emails to me again. How do I avoid this?

I got the same thing on my phone.  And it's really very annoying.  I block them, and a couple of days after they're back with a different number.  I believe that should be against the law but they seem to be getting away with it.

Hopefully one day Android will come up with a way one can block a spam marketing mail by content in addition to the number.  Just like you have in your OP: "Perpetual Income 365"

In the meanwhile, I Googled it and looks as though there are some Apps available - but not sure how good they are - maybe you could try them out:
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/block-prom...roid-apps/
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
it will be difficult if a company or email marketer have your email, they will spam your email continously , Look Like The Best Solution is to Block It , Report it As Spam, And Delete The Mail , and If you Are Using Gmail , Maybe You Can Try Block it by The Content , Check This Out : https://support.google.com/mail/thread/4438831?hl=en , So You Can Filter The Email that have similar content. Maybe In the future , you can create two mail account , 1 for personal email, and 1 email for sign up on public website
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fake ICANN Emails Dynamo 10 3,961 06-21-2017, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Xirot