arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ProFreeHost.com
ProfreeHost is a free Host service provider . Everyone love to have free stuff, so I posted this thread for you. Here is the review:
ProFreeHost Review
[Image: Pro-Free-Host-Review.jpg?resize=810%2C424]
ProFreeHost is an Indian based [font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif] free web hosting company [/font]that provides free web hosting for all types of users. The hosting has eye-catching features like unlimited features that usually attract free users. We are not going to tell you about the features because it is available on the official site. But, we are going to tell you the truth about the services and features of the ProFreeHost.
Features:
Anyone, who is familiar with the hosting, can tell that the specifications are strong and it attracts 80% of the visitors. Regarding features, there are plenty of functions and features missing from the website, and WordPress quick installation is not available.
Performance:
Regarding performance, the ProFreeHost has failed to impress thousands of users. There are too many problems with the servers the company is providing. They are overloaded because the company has not optimised it properly and more website is hosted than the allowed number of slots. Regarding performance, the company come in the last position.
Quality:
As free web hosting, you cannot expect much from the company. They are already non-profit from the project, and they don’t generate enough income to support the project. Coming to the quality standards, it is poor, and you cannot expect much from ProFreeHost.
Overall, the non-profit organisation, they don’t monitor the servers and check the functions properly. It is either neglected, or they cannot afford to maintain the quality.
Thanks so much to PostVps.com and Host4Fun.com for the great experience of VPS 1  !
Are you a spammer or this is just copy and paste or something like that? The stuff you wrote doesn't seem like it's something humans typically write like on a forum. It seems spammy to me...
I'll check them out, as I do have an interest in free shared hosting hosts. At first glance though, the free hosting account looks like typical "bait" I've seen with other similar "free hosting" accounts to get hold of your info. I'll do research first though before I venture in. Here's a link to the site that is missing in the OP:

https://profreehost.com/

Hmmmm ..... this feedback isn't very good. If you try this service out, be cautious - I've decided against trying it out - I don't trust it:
https://www.whtop.com/review/profreehost.com
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(07-23-2018, 06:30 PM)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: Are you a spammer or this is just copy and paste or something like that?  The stuff you wrote doesn't seem like it's something humans typically write like on a forum.  It seems spammy to me...

Well, I got it from a forum. You're right. It's not HUMAN writing.

(07-24-2018, 06:21 AM)deanhills Wrote: I'll check them out, as I do have an interest in free shared hosting hosts.  At first glance though, the free hosting account looks like typical "bait" I've seen with other similar "free hosting" accounts to get hold of your info.  I'll do research first though before I venture in.  Here's a link to the site that is missing in the OP:

https://profreehost.com/

Hmmmm ..... this feedback isn't very good.  If you try this service out, be cautious - I've decided against trying it out - I don't trust it:
https://www.whtop.com/review/profreehost.com

Firstly, I don't want this host to be tried it out. I just made a post of it. Well, also I have an account in ProFreeHost and I think it is very good host , but it has some disadvantages, like Limited Invoces, Limited Daily PageViews, can't delete account(You have to e-mail them to delete it). Well, I think I trust it because it helped me a lot. Also, if you have a shell, or something bad else on your website, they suspend all your accounts that you have in the host and let you enable just 3 of them. They are the disadvantages, but as it is Free , it is good. Tongue

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting