arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iptables configuration
(05-11-2019, 01:55 AM)Melvin Wrote: Hmmm so there is no solution to fix or edit that command, is that i missed something? because i didn't edit any command from that site. what i really need a solution.

iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport 7777 -m limit --limit 6/s --limit-burst 12 -j DROP

DROP is making iptables drop the connection on that specific rules if the condition is true
that is probably ddos protection sort of . you can delete that if you find your packet get dropping . to remove it you can

iptables -D INPUT -p udp --dport 7777 -m limit --limit 6/s --limit-burst 12 -j DROP
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@Melvin

You can delete the iptables rule and it should be working again. To delete the rule read the post that @humanpuff69 added here.

Alternatively you can use the two commands below to delete all iptables rules if necessary.
iptables -F
iptables -X
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
But don't forget to reintroduce proper iptables ruleset after you are done clearing everything as above. ha ha

I request HR to write a primar on iptables and how to use it with the most important basic concepts and rules. He is very good at writing those.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I have already written a few guides in regards to iptables:
- https://post4vps.com/thread-2643.html
- https://freevps.us/thread-16342.html

For more advanced information there is Google and the iptables man pages because I have never needed anything more complex than the basics so far. I don't have time to write in depth guides as I did before.

All I literally do if I need something is "I look it up on Google or the man pages". Smile
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2019, 05:02 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
07-28-2019, 03:51 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting