arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Top Reputed Members
Making good uses of the reputation point system is not a bad idea, but we have to avoid abuses first.

For example, accounts like these:
https://post4vps.com/reputation.php?uid=887
https://post4vps.com/reputation.php?uid=874

These accounts earned reputation from another ghost accounts which were created for solely one purpose.

I would suggest that accounts with zero post count and zero reputation point should not be allowed to give reputation to others.

(07-08-2019, 09:18 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Making good uses of the reputation point system is not a bad idea, but we have to avoid abuses first.

For example, accounts like these:
https://post4vps.com/reputation.php?uid=887
https://post4vps.com/reputation.php?uid=874

These accounts earned reputation from another ghost accounts which were created for solely one purpose.

I would suggest that accounts with zero post count and zero reputation point should not be allowed to give reputation to others.

The "abuse" as you state is only of one rep, I don't really think they're of much concern here if any!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(07-08-2019, 03:12 AM)rudra Wrote: I first liked what Manal had to say. But then I am totally won over by dean there. Yes...togetherness and solidarity and pride..."my community" "our forum"..

If you guys want a rep ranking, then may be you can request Admins to add a reputations column in mfmbers page. that might be a simpler , better and unobtrusive solution.

That is what I'm saying. Just add a page of "Top Reputed Members" or "Hall of Fame" where the most reputed member(for now, HR) will be listed. This will create a willingness towards other community members to post quality credits and gain top position. I know it doesn't give you anything but it will just indirectly help members to post quality posts and hence, possibly, increasing their skills in English(practice makes one perfect). This has many indirect benefits like if someone posts a quality thread/post then another person would engage into the conversation rather than post "Wow, I was waiting for this! Thank you for posting this, buddy!". They would engage in meaningful conversation and for those who post the most logical post/thread shall be rated by other members hence increasing the post count.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(07-08-2019, 10:24 AM)Honey Wrote: The "abuse" as you state is only of one rep, I don't really think they're of much concern here if any!

I guess you might not fully understand my main point. Smile

The problem is not about the number of rep earned.

It is talking about the current system allows them to do so.

(07-08-2019, 10:24 AM)Honey Wrote: The "abuse" as you state is only of one rep, I don't really think they're of much concern here if any!

Well, reputation can be moderated and to post a reputation, one should have 15+ posts! Add this up to the suggestion.
is not a bad idea but i don't recommend it at all first of all we will have spammers and abusers and it will be concurrence between our members so as i think we should make it fair for y'all without doing any point duel
Watch this beauty till the end..

(07-09-2019, 12:34 AM)Melvin Wrote: is not a bad idea but i don't recommend it at all first of all we will have spammers and abusers and it will be concurrence between our members so as i think we should make it fair for y'all without doing any point duel

Doesn't makes any sense. This is a forum and there are spammers yet administrators and moderators are working hard to remove them. And I have updated the thread about solution so please take some efforts to read the update and then post reply :/
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting