arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of Hostlease Sponsorship: mid to end of June
Please be advised that Hostlease will be resuming its sponsorship of VPS 16, 17 and 18 with effect of middle to end of June 2020. As previously reported, Hostlease was experiencing some serious KVM Networking issues that resulted in its cancellation of its sponsorship on 20 May.  After numerous discussions Post4VPS was asked whether Hostlease could resume its sponsorship after the KVM Networking issues have been resolved.  We were also advised that @"Monolithic Studios", the new CEO of Hostlease will act as new sponsor representative of Hostlease.  He will be replacing @Pacific Spirit who is no longer the CEO of Hostlease.  "Monolithic Studios" hopes to have VPS 16, 17 and 18 ready for redeployment from mid of June, but we obviously need to be patient as there isn't a definite date available yet.

Regarding the current VPS Holders of VPS 16, 17 and 18.  Initially we thought we still had access to VPS 16, however without being previously advised, all four of the VPSs have been powered down by @"Monolithic Studios" and Post4VPS no longer has access to the Hostlease VPS Control Panel.  With regard to VPS 16 the status is still the same in that the sponsorship of VPS 16 will come to an end in October.  Sponsorship of VPS 17 and 18 will resume unaltered after they have been fixed until further notice from @"Monolithic Studios".

VPS Holders of VPS 16, 17 and 18 have a choice.  If you cannot wait for that long, you may apply for a new VPS during our 1 June Giveaway and of course surrender your Hostlease VPS for inclusion in the 1 July Giveaway.  For Hostlease VPS Holders, if you wish to keep your current VPS, can you please re-confirm your original VPS Request as soon as the VPS Request Forum has opened again on 1 June and I have unlocked your original request.  I.e. for VPS 16, @Honey, if you want to keep VPS 16, can you please go to your original VPS 16 Request, as soon as the VPS Request Forum opens, then reply to the Request confirming that you want to continue using VPS 16 when it is has been reinstated by Hostlease.  The same with the VPS Holders of 17 and 18.  For Hostlease VPS Holders who wish to keep their VPS there obviously won't be a posting requirement for June as long as the VPSs are powered down.  We will advise you of the status of posts as soon as the VPSs are ready for use again.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Welcome back Hostlease! Glad to hear about it, although a bit surprise Pacific Spirit seems to be leaving.

Anyway congrats Post4vps, and nice to see dean handling the arrangements for the current Hostlease VPS holders so professionally. Smile

It is really sad for me, that Jordy left us. But i will still stick to my VPS 18. i can wait for it.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Good to hear Hostlease is back now on Post4Vps! Also, hopefully thinking to apply coming month for a free VPS!

Keep it up!
(05-31-2020, 01:31 PM)Rehan Wrote: It is really sad for me, that Jordy left us. But i will still stick to my VPS 18. i can wait for it.

OK noted @Rehan. When the VPS Request Forum opens tomorrow can you please add a post to your original request for VPS 18 in which you ask to keep VPS 18. We will report here once Hostlease has reinstated its VPSs with us.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting