arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostlease Update - Jordy (Pacific Spirit) back as CEO
Following our previous announcement about Hostlease's appointment of a new CEO, Dynamo and I are happy to announce that Jordy is back as owner and CEO of Hostlease. To avoid any confusion, there will only be one Hostlease Forum Account @Pacific Spirit.  The account of Monolithic Studios has been merged into the account of Pacific Spirit.

We still don't have an exact date when VPS 16, 17 and 18 will be reinstated again, however we will let you know as soon as Jordy has advised us.  We're hoping for it to be from mid-June onwards.

So far @Honey (VPS 16), @Decent12 (VPS 17), and @Rehan (VPS 18-1) have indicated they wish to continue as VPS Holders when the VPSs have been reinstated.  We're still waiting to hear from @youssefbasha for VPS 18-2, otherwise VPS 18-2 will be released for the July Giveaway.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Awesome news! Jordy has been very active here at Post4VPS and personally, is a very good friend of mine. I'm glad he's coming back as the CEO of HostLease.

Also, good to see the VPSes from HostLease coming back soon. The VPSes were really amazing which is why we see all the holders willing to wait to have their previous VPS back instead of getting another one. Wink

Cheers!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Unfortunately these days i will have to study for my exams and i don't have time for posting so you can release the VPS, when i come back i may apply for a new one.
Sorry for being late but as you all know the schools aren't cancelled here and we are getting more and more cases like 1.5K case per day and something terrible so i have to study for my exams.
(06-03-2020, 07:29 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Unfortunately these days i will have to study for my exams and i don't have time for posting so you can release the VPS, when i come back i may apply for a new one.
Sorry for being late but as you all know the schools aren't cancelled here and we are getting more and more cases like 1.5K case per day and something terrible so i have to study for my exams.

OK noted @youssefbasha. We will release VPS 18-2 for the next Giveaway in July.
Terminal
Awesome to see that Jordy is back as the CEO of Hostlease!

He was always the owner of Hostlease, and that never changed, so that’s (thankfully) still the case and hasn’t changed!

I can’t express just how glad I am that he’s back to being the CEO of Hostlease. He’s a great, kind and hard working guy... and is always polite and will never say no to anyone... I was a bit worried when he decided to quit his CEO position considering how good he was at it.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Some more good news tonight. Jordy @Pacific Spirit has just advised me that the Hostlease VPSs are good to go again.

Can the VPS Holders @Honey, @Rehan and @Decent12 please check in with their last VPS Request thread for their VPSs with regard to the status of your VPS.

Please note your membership status has been reinstated to VPS Holder with immediate effect. This has triggered the 20 post requirement with effect of June.

@youssefbasha VPS 18.2 will be added to the July Giveaway. Your membership status remains as registered member with no requirement to make any posts.
Terminal
I can confirm that VPS 16 is indeed functioning well. Its good that Jordy is back, and I am happy that Hostlease gave us what they promised!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(06-04-2020, 07:00 AM)Honey Wrote: I can confirm that VPS 16 is indeed functioning well. Its good that Jordy is back, and I am happy that Hostlease gave us what they promised!

Great news @Honey.  Thanks for the prompt feedback!  Cool

OK, now we only still need to hear from @Rehan regarding VPS 18. @Decent12 responded in Shoutbox that VPS 17 is OK.
Terminal
First of all i will say Welcome back Jordy to Post4VPS. I missed you a lot. @Dean i can confirm it that my VPS is live. I have successfully logged in. Thanks to Post4VPS and HostLease. Heart

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Thanks dean for the Hostlease update. I wondered and was a bit worried about the sudden change of CEO announced before. Now I am relaxed.

Jordy's coming back should be a good thing for both Hostlease and Post4pvs as it is nice dealing with someone we are already familiar with. Smile

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting