arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SA-MP to be More :(
Hello guys , we know that sa-mp is an outstanding multiplayer game , which was developed by Kalcor , the regular workers of sa-mp , ****** has left sa-mp and he removed all the threads which was needed for the sa-mp server development , do you know pasha 97 who made minecraft in sa-mp ? Do you know SDraw who build nfs modification to sa-mp ? well these shows that nothing is impossible in sa-mp . Nowadays more games are being developed and many sa-mp players have been leaved and is trying to catch-up with new games . We need to develop more features for sa-mp and make them more popular , so more players would come play sa-mp , more servers , more community ... , So ... are you ready ?
SA-MP one of the best multiplayer games, unfortunately, new games always come with new features so the game itself will be more enjoyable, But SA-MP didn't follow those updates and that Grand theft auto san Andreas developers stop doing development for their game so we can see a lot of players leaving this Legendary game and moving for Fortnite Pubg Apex and more... its really make us sad the old school players. because everything has a date and samp's date has comes so what i can say Rest in Peace SA-MP and best of luck for the next generation .
Watch this beauty till the end..

(08-06-2019, 09:46 PM)Melvin Wrote: SA-MP one of the best multiplayer games, unfortunately, new games always come with new features so the game itself will be more enjoyable, But SA-MP didn't follow those updates and that Grand theft auto san Andreas developers stop doing development for their game so we can see a lot of players leaving this Legendary game and moving for Fortnite Pubg Apex and more... its really make us sad the old school players. because everything has a date and samp's date has comes so what i can say Rest in Peace SA-MP and best of luck for the next generation .

Yeah that's unfortunate because maybe it's hard to know how to increase the number of players if I have a server and where do I go and where do I start? ✋ߏ밟؇
I think old games should be let go of. I personally don't mind revisiting some but people can't support old games forever. Everything costs money and instead of supporting older games that is like 2-3 decades old the developers would rather move to new stuff. Maybe that's why they moved on and them moving on should give you the sign of moving on too.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Hello,
Can you have a look at https://www.open.mp ?
I hope this rebuilds a new samp with alive developers
Some game wortg revisiting espescially if it is really good game like gta sa . Even the meme related to gta sa still many to show just how much influential the game is
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(08-08-2019, 01:25 AM)Kururin Wrote: I think old games should be let go of. I personally don't mind revisiting some but people can't support old games forever. Everything costs money and instead of supporting older games that is like 2-3 decades old the developers would rather move to new stuff. Maybe that's why they moved on and them moving on should give you the sign of moving on too.

Thanks for your opinions but maybe I will get some new staff and friends for what to do if I have a server if I start Facebook and discord I'll hire people thank you guys you continue to help me as I do ߘ°ߘ°ߘԀ

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting