arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPRING DEALS From €0.17/mo ✅SSD Raid 10 ✅Free SSL ✅99% OFF FOR LIFE ✅ Softaculous ✅
All web hosting services are provided by Host Leasing Company (HostLease Media Group NL). Our company focuses on providing a wide range of professional services in the following areas: web hosting, reseller hosting, master reseller hosting and alpha reseller hosting. VPS hosting and Dedicated Servers and high-quality customer support.

Main Features

•Pure SSD (Solid State) Drives RAID10
•99.9% SLA Uptime Guarantee
•14 Day Money Back Guarantee
•DDoS Protected WebServer
•ClaimAV Virus Scanner
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]•Full Offshore Hosting[/font]
•Daily Malware Scanning & Removal
•MariaDB for optimized database performance
•Multiple PHP Versions including 8.0.5
•Free Unlimited Auto SSL Certificates
•Instant Setup
•Fantastic service & support
•Hundreds of one-click installers using 
•Nightly Backups
•CellNexx, Lelystad NL Data Center

SPRING IS IN THE AIR. TIME TO GET SOME AMAZING DISCOUNT TO GO! YOU WONT WILL MISSING THIS.

Web Hosting Spring Exclusive Coupon Lifetime 99% Off (Recurring).

★★★★
3G
★★★★
Hosting For 1 Website
20GB SSD Raid 10 Storage
2TB Premium Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
★★★★
*As low as €0.17/Month*
ORDER NOW!

★★★★
3G+
★★★★
Hosting For 5 Websites
50GB SSD Raid 10 Storage
5TB Premium Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
★★★★
*As low as €0.42/Month*
ORDER NOW!

★★★★
3G+ Pro
★★★★
Hosting For Unlimited Websites
200GB SSD Raid10 Storage
25TB Premium Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
★★★★
*As low as €0.67/Month*
ORDER NOW!

*Please note: Discount pricing is only for a limited time! GRAB BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF STOCK.

PAYMENT METHODS
We accept PayPal, Credit and Debit Card.

Take advantage of our 14-day money back guarantee and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee. Chat with us for a custom quote.

Main Site
Client Area
Special Deal Orders

CONTACT US:
Email: [email protected]
Phone/Whatsapp: +31 6 14355166
Ticket: https://clienthl.eu/submitticket.php
WOW!
Great deals with great specifications and upgraded programs.
Is this only hosting panels of VPS panel deals also available?
One of my friend like to be purchase a average VPS in cheap price.
As you described the cheap prices. that's really awesome.

Best of Luck
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Yes, even VPS is in our specials. Those are all recurringSmile. He can try it out, please read our updated tos/aup/privacy and refund policy.
It seems the €0.17 per month package should be quite a nice deal for small websites.

It says it is for hosting for 1 website though. May I know how many sub-domains are allowed for this 3G package?

(05-23-2021, 07:28 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: It seems the €0.17 per month package should be quite a nice deal for small websites.

It says it is for hosting for 1 website though. May I know how many sub-domains are allowed for this 3G package?

3G allows unlimited subdomains even like as the MySQL or FTP, email etc...
The prices are way too good for shared hosting. 0.67euro for 200GB Disk and unlimited sites that is a really indeed a good deal.
Is there any Looking Glass available for the servers? I would like to test my ping to the NL Servers.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Wow this is a great deal, I have a couple clients in the EU that are needing to purchase hosting for some projects so I will point them towards this for sure. For eCommerce sites would you recommend the 3G+ Pro? I am not sure what their current volume is, but out of what is listed, that seems to be the best package for sure.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(05-23-2021, 01:55 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: Wow this is a great deal, I have a couple clients in the EU that are needing to purchase hosting for some projects so I will point them towards this for sure. For eCommerce sites would you recommend the 3G+ Pro? I am not sure what their current volume is, but out of what is listed, that seems to be the best package for sure.

3G+ should be good enough. For some extra space and bandwidth is the 3G+ Pro better.

@sAmI here is the IP: 5.253.86.139
Hostlease Webhosting and VPSs prices are amazing from always but from my previous experience with their sponsored to VPS to post4vps was not good enough there were few issues like un-Stable connection speed dropping down to 5mbps and then spiking to 100mbps which was the most annoying part for me and their CPUs are also weak but CPU problem can be ignored due to their low prices.

I would like know do you guys have still connections problem or it is fixed now?
(05-24-2021, 06:58 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: 3G+ should be good enough. For some extra space and bandwidth is the 3G+ Pro better.

@sAmI here is the IP: 5.253.86.139

The IP itself is not pingable do you have any other IPs at the moment?
I have a question actually, I have recommended this thread to my friend actually and he was kinda not sure if the price is too low and alots of people maybe must have grabbed it isn't it gonna actually  overload and caused problems for others on the same load? I wanna know what specification is the web hosting is running on though, I have used your VPSs thought not sure about the Shared Hosting

Regards,
sAmI
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting