arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 3 Cancellation
it sad to see sponsor go because it can make less vps choice for user
vps 3 have decent amount of storage . 100gb to be exact

also it still uses openvz . it can be the reason for the cancellation since the old openvz 6 isnt supported anymore
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Best of luck to ABC-Hosters hope they come back in the future!
I didn't try VPS 3 but its specs were good except that it was open vz
i wonder who was using vps 3? i mean not a lot of people had this vps and i dont see that someone wrote a review about the vps
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(04-10-2020, 07:44 AM)OldMeister Wrote: i wonder who was using vps 3? i mean not a lot of people had this vps and i dont see that someone wrote a review about the vps

True @OldMeister. Only one user in all of the time I've been here asked for VPS 3 and only had it for a very short time. That could be a reason that the VPS disappeared.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Actually I was thinking to apply for VPS 3, I too had search led for a review, but could not find one. Fortunately I have not applied for it.
It seemed a good VPS with enough space. I also extend thanks to the sponsors of the VPS for their services. Really feeling sad that you are signing off. Hopefully you will return with great strength.
Thank you.

Thank you  Sweet

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting