arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 3 Cancellation
This is notification of cancellation of VPS 3 by ABC-Hosters.  We've had a few years of sponsorship from ABC-Hosters for which we are most grateful and wish to thank @rickey318 for his effort and support.  We wish @rickey318 and ABC Hosters everything of the best.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Well, I didn't have the chance to try out VPS 3 but I am sure it was a very nice VPS.

We can't do anything about this cancellation but only hope the best for ABC Hosters!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Unfortunately we lost a good VPS provider such as ABC hosting even VPS 3 not that powerful but it may be useful for others, anyway we appreciate your services and we hope you come back again, and sign up for a partnership. good luck ABC hosting.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Thats bad news I had been already used vps 3 in last for 1 month the vps3 was good I had again applied vps3 again in this giveaway and won it but unfortunately its cancell thanks for a good vps3 ABChosters
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

It’s sad to see sponsors “backing off” and cancelling their sponsored VPSs. This has become a trend recently.

And it’s even worse for those who were the holders of said VPSs as all of a sudden they no longer have one.

Very sad indeed.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
These are hard times. Even harder with this Corona situation and where the global economy is moving. We indeed grateful for the sponsor who had given us this server for a long time. Businesses having really hard time with all of these lockdowns and shutdowns.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Best of luck in the future for ABC Hosters. It's a very hard situation for us, for the economy, and for almost everything. Hope we can get back to our usual activity as soon as possible.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Ah, it's sad to part with another sponsor of Post4VPS. I just agree with @xdude that these are really hard times. Myself I'm seeing a lot of businesses crashing and finding it hard to survive in the market in these circumstances.

Anyway whatever it is, a big "thank you" to ABC-Hosters for remaining a VPS sponsor here over the past few years and best of luck for future endeavors. Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Not a news for Post4VPS..... I mean I see the trend of losing sponsors in 2020.

Still wish ABC-Hosters all the best, and hope that they will come back as a sponsor some days later. Smile

i do not understand why recently sponsors started to back off and terminate their sponsorship. its really sad that this community lost many sponsors on the last year (2020) and many people are not holding a vps anymore. i hope we wil see better days from now and on
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting