arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search for LUA Language Programmer
Hello . I will soon want to set up the community and I need specialized LUA language programming for some parts of the site. Is there anyone already here? The programming cost with Bitcoin will be paid on the basis of the number of written lines. Please give me a private message and if you have questions, you can ask in the same thread. It is noteworthy of my friends. I'm a programmer, but I do not have time for the site because I will manage the game server now. Good luck
Thanks Post4VPS
What exactly is this project for? I've had a little experience with LUA and the syntax is pretty similar to what I am doing with C, PHP and Swift. You might be able to generate a little more interest in the project if you could spell out what you are trying to achieve, the scope of work and a demo or sample of what is currently in place.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
I have no idea what this project will be, but I think ... If you are programmer and able to do Lua, why would you need another person? If you can pay us then if you do it by yourself you can keep the money yourself. I don't think managing game server are more important than working on a project with prospect of getting paid on it?

Explain about this project more and see if there is anyone interested to join your team.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@tbelldesignco
I want to allow gameplay players to get their account information through the website and can buy online for your VIP account and these purchases apply on the server.
I spoke with my friend. You can explain your level honestly please.
@tiwil
I explained above about this project. I mean by managing the server is that I programmed for the server only and add new plugins and really time consuming is it.
Thanks Post4VPS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting