arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serve Web Hosting [Free WebHosting]
[font='Exo 2', sans-serif]Hello Guys, I'm happy to announce that we are back on track but better than ever with some major upgrades to our services[/font]
[font='Exo 2', sans-serif]Special Code: "[/font]5CTGGGX2Ix[font='Exo 2', sans-serif][font=sans-serif]"[/font][/font][font='Exo 2', sans-serif] for Post4VPS users[/font]
[font='Exo 2', sans-serif]why using this code this will help you in future promotional offers for FreeVPS[/font]

Some Features
  • 5,000MB Disk Space

• 50,000 MB Bandwidth

• 1 Website (Available more with posts)

• 5 Sub Domains

• 10 Emails (Available more with posts)

• 1 Gbit Network Speed

• Cpanel as control panel

• Forum Based Support

• Free Website Migration

• Site Builder

• Softaculous (Available on posts)

• Instant Activation
learn more @ https://www.servewebhosting.com
NEW Additions
  • Softaculous [HOT]

• Reduced Post Requirements for additional Features [HOT]

• Changed DC New Location N.London [HOT]
[font='Exo 2', sans-serif]Click Here[/font][font='Exo 2', sans-serif] to register free.[/font]
[font='Exo 2', sans-serif]I have more codes set up already so feel free to ask for them if this code expire.[/font]

Support Forum

[font='Exo 2', sans-serif]Free Addons: [/font]
Best Regards
Quote:Hello Guys, i'm glad to tell you that i'm finally done with the free hosting setup and is now open for you guys
ServeWebHosting is providing unmatched high quality free hosting service

Special Code: "AhNQaLNbBo" Counter Resetted (can be used for 10 Registrations)
  • 5,000 MB Disk Space
  • 50,000 MB BandWidth
  • 5 Websites
  • 5 sub domains
  • 10 emails
  • 1Gbit network speed
  • cPanel as Control Panel
  • Advanced DNS manager
  • Forum based support
  • Free website migration
  • Site builder
And much more

Click Here to register (you will need the special code). (OPEN AGAIN)
I have more codes setup already so feel free to ask for them if this code expire.

Updates:
  • Email Verification Added
  • 1 IP 1 Account
  • New Dedicated IP added for hosting
  • Minor Bug Fixes
  • Support Forum
Best Regards

//Edits
https://www.servewebhosting.com/board/sh...pid=2#pid2
Good start @RJ but i ll suggest you to use a proper billing system. Btw specs are very nice, good luck with your company.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(10-11-2015, 05:35 PM)TrK Wrote: Good start @RJ but i ll suggest you to use a proper billing system. Btw specs are bery nice, good luck with your company.

i'm thinking to create my own billing system, that's why i did not opened paid hosting service, i'm not sure if any good billing system is out there for my work, Boxbilling lack features and WHMSCS is somewhat costly for me at the moment so i think i'll make 1. starting working on it
Well custom billing maybe reliable but i strongly recommend you to use WHMCS as i have good ecperience with them and also all major hosting providers are using WHMCS.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Your site is down with error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'else' (T_ELSE) in /home/serveweb/public_html/index.php on line 73
(10-11-2015, 08:06 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Your site is down with error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'else' (T_ELSE) in /home/serveweb/public_html/index.php on line 73

sorry for interruption, its fixed now
Site looks great, now its time for the hard work and dedication, good luck on your journey and remember to stay the course.
(10-12-2015, 04:07 AM)Crypt-K Wrote: Site looks great, now its time for the hard work and dedication, good luck on your journey and remember to stay the course.

thanks for the appreciation.  @Crypt , and yes i'll do my best to keep the service alive.
(10-12-2015, 02:29 PM)c0re Wrote: Nice... I may try this out.... Thanks in advance Rishabh... btw.. You Indian right? Even I'm Indian Tongue

yes i'm indian, and you are welcome
as for the result of many fake registrations i'm closing the free registrations for a short while, i'm working on a verification system and let you guys know when its ready, thanks for understanding, All active accounts will not be disturbed.

Best Regards
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting