arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server-Verleih || Free vHosting
(09-14-2015, 02:32 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 02:29 PM)xdude Wrote: I'm a member of their forum. Also got a vps from Accelerated. I haven't had a problem so far or downtime. Their vps service has exceeded my expectations. Good stuff.

Mee also but then on interwerk. Good host and servers. Kindly staff. But has only 3 server and post4vps has more.

Yes. I noticed. But one problem with both services is vps panel issue. We do have to make support request to get vps reinstalled. Well not a big issue since I rarely reinstall once get going.   Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(09-14-2015, 03:26 PM)xdude Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 02:32 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 02:29 PM)xdude Wrote: I'm a member of their forum. Also got a vps from Accelerated. I haven't had a problem so far or downtime. Their vps service has exceeded my expectations. Good stuff.

Mee also but then on interwerk. Good host and servers. Kindly staff. But has only 3 server and post4vps has more.

Yes. I noticed. But one problem with both services is vps panel issue. We do have to make support request to get vps reinstalled. Well not a big issue since I rarely reinstall once get going.   Smile

I can't think of any reason they can't provide a panel also.

I don't mind not having a panel on certain occasions though.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
I think it's because these servers are KVM. Most of the time Linux servers comes with some kind of panel. Openvz or something.

they are not overselling. that makes them servers very good.
(09-14-2015, 05:36 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: they are not overselling. that makes them servers very good.

I think free vps hosting providers are getting better than those cheap vps providers. Since most free vps providers get their servers through sponsors they never have to over sell. Also in an active forum you can provide better and quick support. It's not easy at all for budget vps providers since they have small profit margins and hard to provide quick premium support for those prices. Also they have to oversell or there won't be any profit at all.

your right but its still if you are cheap you have to know what you are doing its the same with free service.
(09-14-2015, 04:38 PM)xdude Wrote: I think it's because these servers are KVM. Most of the time Linux servers comes with some kind of panel. Openvz or something.

They are actually using a panel (Proxmox)

(09-14-2015, 05:36 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: they are not overselling. that makes them servers very good.

KVMs are hard to oversell.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Ah do they let users to use this panel ? Interesting I have to check it again. Yeah KVMs are hard to oversell which is a good point from users side. Also it's nice to see there are free Windows vps offers.

(09-15-2015, 06:01 AM)xdude Wrote: Ah do they let users to use this panel ? Interesting I have to check it again. Yeah KVMs are hard to oversell which is a good point from users side. Also it's nice to see there are free Windows vps offers.

yup also windows not my idea to use it on a 2 gig ram. but for newest poeple that doesn't want something else is it a great offer.
We operate more than 17 host systems in different data centers that we pay monthly. if necessary, we also provide more resources but only if it really makes sense. as virtualization panel we use Proxmox all VM are virtualized with KVM.

We using only Intel Xeon Processors E5 & E3-* v2 & v3.

If you know a Panel that offer KVM virtualization with user cp send me this via pm
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting