arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShadowCrypt v3 - Online Tools For Ethical Hackers & Developers
[Image: logo.png]

Hey! It's Manal here. Back again with the newer design of ShadowCrypt. But this time, a whole new version of it. Introducing ShadowCrypt v3! What are the new features? Here we go. 
For those who don't know about ShadowCrypt, they can find more information here

What's new?
ShadowCrypt's latest version brings you a variety of new features. A whole new UI and etc. Let's go by the list.
  1. Newer Tools UI
  2. JQuery based tools loading.
  3. Much faster result fetching.
  4. Improved website for those with a poor Internet connection.
  5. Added Map for GeoIP.
  6. Added announcements in the Index page to keep ya'll be updated with announcements.
  7. Blacklisted government, educational and other essential and non-profit institutes so that our tool can not be misused against them.
  8. Users can now submit their blacklist request so that their website is not scanned on our website.
  9. Completely free. No registration required. No survey, nothing!
  10. No more annoying ads and poor design. Just a simple and clean one.
  11. Mobile friendly.
and a lot more features!

ShadowCrypt is an online tool that provides a wide range of categories of tools that can be used by ethical hackers, and developers. It was originally launched in the month of May 2018. As time passed, we grew up and now we have 24 tools around. With every new update, we'll be adding more tools. Some of the tools are as follows:-  and much more. To find out, checkout ShadowCrypt Tools.

If you have got any questions, reply here or join our discord.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Hey Manal, I've been using this tool since you last posted about ShadowCrypt, and I like the new updates.

The UI is amazing to be honest; I'm mostly on my mobile, and the website is so responsive. I'd rate this tool at 10/10. There's one more reason for this.

That is, I've confirmed the accuracy of the information produced by your tool, by comparing the results with other tools, and hence it's perfect. Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(05-15-2020, 10:11 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Hey Manal, I've been using this tool since you last posted about ShadowCrypt, and I like the new updates.

The UI is amazing to be honest; I'm mostly on my mobile, and the website is so responsive. I'd rate this tool at 10/10. There's one more reason for this.

That is, I've confirmed the accuracy of the information produced by your tool, by comparing the results with other tools, and hence it's perfect. Smile

Regards,

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any suggestions, please let us know. We'll be glad to implement it.
ShadowCrypt is awesome im using it too to decrypt my passwords when i forget them ?
But is it possible to add something like hash type founder
Some sql password hashes idk if its md5 or sha1 and etc so i need something to tell me so i can search for the right decrypter
(05-15-2020, 04:44 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: ShadowCrypt is awesome im using it too to decrypt my passwords when i forget them ?
But is it possible to add something like hash type founder
Some sql password hashes idk if its md5 or sha1 and etc so i need something to tell me so i can search for the right decrypter

It is there. Using our hash decryption tool(more of a buster), when you enter the hash, it shows the hash type along with the result.
useful tool! but why does ip history function not work for some, domains! whereas on other sites like the cyber hub it works well!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Oh thats good manal, is that open-sourced? I mean can i use it on my sites too?
(05-16-2020, 07:41 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Oh thats good manal, is that open-sourced? I mean can i use it on my sites too?

Nope. It's not open-sourced. You can use the "tools" for your both personal and commercial purpose. However, scraping and stuff-similar to it is a violation of our TOS.
For more info regarding this, check Terms & Privacy Policy page.
the name looks like a ransomware or a encryption program when in reality is a penetration tool

speaking of the actual tool itself it have lot of feature and some that i wish i had before . i probably will use it when i need it
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(05-21-2020, 09:43 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: the name looks like a ransomware or a encryption program when in reality is a penetration tool

I wonder that too.
I'll be adding more of "cryptic" tools in the future. Waiting for your suggestions.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting