arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you afraid that smart glasses can be a great privacy risk ? I guess that's the reason Google took down their Google Glass. It is very easy to record a scene with smart glass than using a smart phone. No one will know that they are being recorded.
ThanksĀ  @Post4VPS

(07-02-2016, 08:59 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Are you afraid that smart glasses can be a great privacy risk ? I guess that's the reason Google took down their Google Glass. It is very easy to record a scene with smart glass than using a smart phone. No one will know that they are being recorded.

Ofcourse, it has pros and cons but in a way it can be usefull too.
A lot of pranksters use it to record their pranks. Smart glasses can look like normal and noone will see different between it.
(07-07-2016, 09:49 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: A lot of pranksters use it to record their pranks. Smart glasses can look like normal and noone will see different between it.

Yup! and they can also use this to copy movies in cinemas for a piracy.
I would have got a Google Glass just out of curiosity if they haven't withdrawn it. Rumours were that a new version will come soon. It never did. I don't know when it will come to market. Another tool to spoil your eyes Wink
ThanksĀ  @Post4VPS

I think you can feel if they are recording your personal life if the battery drains very fast. I do not think Google would risk doing that because if they did that than their sales would drop.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting