arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social Media Links for SEO
Listen to your dear friend.
You have to create media on social media sites and put your site link in it and have it active and attract more users for your media. And note that getting results through social networks will take time and you have to wait.
On your social networks, insert your website's web address so users click on it and Google will feel it.
Perhaps this requires patience and time, but it is achievable and will surely come to the fore
Thanks Post4VPS
Facebook is overrated but really good for business. I would argue that having Google Business presence is more valuable than having facebook as you can provide all he critical information about your business in one place and since so many people find business through Google it would be not unthinkable to have huge traffic to your business while labeling all the times and amenities you have on that listing.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
All big social media sites have huge user bases so if you do right you can get lots of traffic from those. There are people who 100% depends on social media traffic sources. But there is no huge value as backlinks. But it can bring Google spider often if you regularly share content. That gives Google an idea like your site get updated regularly. So it helps SEO indirectly.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I think that social media links are quite unrelated to SEO in concept and not going to increase your pagerank because these links are nofollow, but the traffics themselves can still be useful.

So if the social media accounts are powerful enough and have good number of followers, one might still get benefits from web traffics via these accounts.

(07-26-2019, 05:07 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: I think that social media links are quite unrelated to SEO in concept and not going to increase your pagerank because these links are nofollow, but the traffics themselves can still be useful.

So if the social media accounts are powerful enough and have good number of followers, one might still get benefits from web traffics via these accounts.

That's incorrect. On Facebook, except page's website link, all posts link and other things have no "no follow" tag. The reason why search engines do not prioritize the link posted on social media despite those sites having 100 domain ranking, is because everyone can get a link there. If everyone can do that, anyone with low quality and another irrelevant targeting can get on the first number. So the website where getting links are hard and rare are prioritized the most because they bring you authentic and are not crowded. (This is based on my personal experience and is not verified).
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(07-26-2019, 02:25 PM)Manal Wrote: That's incorrect. On Facebook, except page's website link, all posts link and other things have no "no follow" tag. The reason why search engines do not prioritize the link posted on social media despite those sites having 100 domain ranking, is because everyone can get a link there. If everyone can do that, anyone with low quality and another irrelevant targeting can get on the first number. So the website where getting links are hard and rare are prioritized the most because they bring you authentic and are not crowded. (This is based on my personal experience and is not verified).

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience. But it is well-known that the social media links are quite close to useless for SEO.

https://searchenginewatch.com/sew/news/2...algorithms

I would think that, even if Google wants to rank those social media links, they simply do not know how to rank them in a reasonable and fair way.

That article is from 2014. But its true social links and site links are different. Social Media links don't pass link juice. But I have seen whatever the page which has a strong social media presence have better ranking power. Also, Google search crawlers visit your site more often through these links. Also having lots of social sharings indicate the post/article has something interesting which people likes to read and share.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Although social media does not have a direct impact on SEO results, the links you share on social media platforms serve to raise brand awareness.
They combine six SEO effects:

#1 Increases the efficacy of local search engine optimization
#2 Your postings will live longer
#3 Increases organic traffic and online visibility
#4 Increases brand awareness
#5 Improves the brand's image
#6 Increases the effectiveness of local search engine optimization
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting