arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] VPS 12 Down - Hostdare
Hello, my VPS 12 is down currently, please reboot it, no panel, it went down automatically. I just checked it and saw "This site can’t be reached"

Thank you  Sweet

@Littlemaster Our admins will get into it, also kindly please send a PM to our admins about your concern.
Hello,
It looks like they are having some kind of maintenance:
Quote:Your vps hosting server will be undergoing maintenance on 6th August 9 AM (GMT-7) . Server will be rebooted during this period .

Maximum time needed will be 1-2 hours .
But it appears hat it had taken longer than the mentioned time.
If the VPS does not comes back within few more hours then I would try to contact their support team.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(08-06-2018, 05:44 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Hello,
It looks like they are having some kind of maintenance:
But it appears that it had taken longer than the mentioned time.
If the VPS does not come back within a few more hours then I would try to contact their support team.

Thank you for the information. Do they usually automatically boot VPS after maintenance?

Thank you  Sweet

You must run vps manually if the admin forgets to run your vps
Terminal
Solo Developer
(08-07-2018, 04:10 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: You must run vps manually if the admin forgets to run your vps

There is no control panel for VPS12 from hostdare to boot it manually.

Thank you  Sweet

Closed thread as topic marked as solved. Please PM any admins or moderators to re-open the thread.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting