arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Well we are getting bit off topic here. I think we should have a separate topic to discussion the issue of using free hosting to earn money. I want to focus this thread on how to recruit more Sponsors and What we can give them in return to help them to increase their sales and brand popularity.

@TrK : Indeed we should. I don't think any of the free hosting providers, specially free vps providers trying to gain from social media. Only people I have seen doing it is those shady providers like vps.me. Today I think we have more supply than demand in this free vps market. Otherwise there wouldn't be many servers left after give aways, even at freevps.us which has a huge user base. There are lots of people who want / use this amazing service but they haven't discovered it yet.

@arsalahmed786 : Haha, well I'm not interested in doing free services like that. Cool idea but I don't have time or energy for that. Plus we already have more than enough free vps providers out there. I think supply has exceeded the demand right now.

About this provider you mentioned, well I have never used a game server before. It's not my thing. Also I usually wait for a while before joining a forum like that because sometimes they just close the service after few months. Usually due to weak management and owners have no idea what they are doing. I think alphahost.me is doing good so far. I will join it later just to get an idea about game servers.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

So how hard it is to find vps provider who are willing to sponsor a vps or 2 ?

Here there are plenty of vps are still available but at freevps.us they only have 11 vps left in pool.
(06-18-2017, 06:40 AM)Nova Wrote: So how hard it is to find vps provider who are willing to sponsor a vps or 2 ?

Here there are plenty of vps are still available but at freevps.us they only have 11 vps left in pool.

Well it's not really hard if you know what you are doing. You have to reach the right providers and show them it's a win win for everyone. For example I approached @Mahmoud in here at chat and explain him about becoming a sponsor and They agreed it's good for all of us. There we got a our new sponsor VPSlices  and received 2 kick ass servers Thanks to both  @Mahmoud and @Karim

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Great efforts! It makes me feel like this forum admin are more active in finding new sponsors than freevps.
Smile

While finding new sponsors may not sound too difficult, keeping quality sponsors can be the real headache in the next stage.

So I suggest that you guys can consider to give some extra benefits to sponsors who keep offering quality service to our members.

Because not all sponsors are equal. For example, some sponsors may just give out one 512 MB VPS or so. Some sponsors may give more VPSes with much better specs or with better customer support.

It is reasonable that sponsors who offer better quality service should get more benefits.

(06-10-2017, 02:40 AM)xdude Wrote: Well we are getting bit off topic here. I think we should have a separate topic to discussion the issue of using free hosting to earn money. I want to focus this thread on how to recruit more Sponsors and What we can give them in return to help them to increase their sales and brand popularity.

@TrK : Indeed we should. I don't think any of the free hosting providers, specially free vps providers trying to gain from social media. Only people I have seen doing it is those shady providers like vps.me. Today I think we have more supply than demand in this free vps market. Otherwise there wouldn't be many servers left after give aways, even at freevps.us which has a huge user base. There are lots of people who want / use this amazing service but they haven't discovered it yet.

@arsalahmed786 : Haha, well I'm not interested in doing free services like that. Cool idea but I don't have time or energy for that. Plus we already have more than enough free vps providers out there. I think supply has exceeded the demand right now.

About this provider you mentioned, well I have never used a game server before. It's not my thing. Also I usually wait for a while before joining a forum like that because sometimes they just close the service after few months. Usually due to weak management and owners have no idea what they are doing. I think alphahost.me is doing good so far.  I will join it later just to get an idea about game servers.

@[b]xdude : hosting for earning money is cool. i am with you if you want to make pole for it. also i like to learn about mining using vps. i know it's not possible in free vps. we have to purchase a good pay server.  [/b]
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting