arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello guys, as I have been watching sports events getting postponed or cancelled its a bit disappointment for me but for sure life comes first as I am a lover of cricket and almost all big events of cricket got cancelled or postponed just like PSL, IPL and international tours also got cancelled.
I am just wondering what gonna happen if this coronavirus remains everywhere like now?
it will not remain like now. this is an RNA virus. single strand. so highly mutable (error prone, change inducing.... the double strands in a DNA virus helps keep copy errors in check... that also keeps our vaccines for them effective for longer durations.. small pox an example).

what will happen is dangerous mutations will get wiped cause they will just kill their hosts that faster and lose in competition with the 'weaker but better spreading and keeping hosts alive' strains/variants.

This test assured that no matter what, vaccine or not, it will become another like flu virus... with some periodic surge of severe strains... just like flu too.

The one thing that terrifies me is this is a virus that can run through your nerve tissues.. like small pox too. and who knows how it will affect the cured patients in the long run. it will probably sit inside their nervous system forever.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
My thoughts are also similar to that of rudra. But of research, general surfing and MIT reports too clearly state about the mutability of this virus. However, the greatest concern is that, with the present spiking rates of infection, how will this virus be controlled even that it's hosts are killed or whatever. Community infection is a big matter, and India is bound to enter stage III soon, sadly enough but a bitter truth.

Myself I'm a great fan of IPL and CSK as a team, but I dunno how long will this virus keep on affecting normal lives globally. Let's hope for the best outcomes. What more to say? Sad

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting