arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange question about hair color: D (boy)
hello guys . I want to introduce you a temporary hair color. I had previously seen on TV networks temporary hair dye for 3 weeks. Can you please tell me her name I don't know?
And another question. I'm a boy . Do you think it's okay to dye my hair?
And what color do you recommend for my hair. (Not all my hair. Just the front of my head.)
In my opinion . Brown and white. what is your opinion?
Thanks Post4VPS
I think it's ok if you do it occasionally. but don't do it again and again or don't make it your habit to dye hairs. even not use hair dryer for dry your hairs. and don't use bright colors because those are only belong to girls. use dark shades and dark brown is a good choice. even thou its all about your skin tone.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Moved to Junk/Test Forum. Not a good topic for post4vps @hamed. Lacks quality of substance.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(11-08-2019, 07:06 AM)deanhills Wrote: Moved to Junk/Test Forum.  Not a good topic for post4vps @hamed.  Lacks quality of substance.

I'm sorry but I actually created this thread to get the right result. I'm sorry again

(11-08-2019, 04:23 AM)sagher Wrote: I think it's ok if you do it occasionally. but don't do it again and again or don't make it your habit to dye hairs. even not use hair dryer for dry your hairs. and don't use bright colors because those are only belong to girls. use dark shades and dark brown is a good choice. even thou its all about your skin tone.

Thanks for submitting your suggestion.
I think the brown (the front) of the head is better than anywhere.
Thanks Post4VPS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-28-2018, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Khadeer143

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting