arrow_upward

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strategy games
(09-04-2016, 06:12 AM)Golden Wrote: RuneScape is a good strategy game because you get to develop many skill and acquire new ones. You get to learn about how each skill is related to one another and you get to play the game for many hours!

Used to play Tiberian Suns years ago. That's was a fun game series. I preferred it more than Red Alert.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(09-29-2016, 03:55 PM)xdude Wrote: Used to play Tiberian Suns years ago. That's was a fun game series. I preferred it more than Red Alert.

Tiberian Suns was good too. Why did you prefer Tiberian Suns over Red Alert?
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Used to play games like Age Of Empires for whole summer holidays. its been a while since i have played a game like that.
I dont play much strategy games but my favorite are Stronghold Crusader and Knights of Honor .
(10-01-2016, 03:51 AM)Golden Wrote: Tiberian Suns was good too. Why did you prefer Tiberian Suns over Red Alert?

I think it's just the personal taste. I like the Tiberian Suns story more than Red Alert. Sadly They didn't continue the game so for someone who looks at Tiberian Suns for first time it feels like a game with primitive graphics etc. Also units and action were way cooler too for standards of those old days.

(10-06-2016, 02:24 AM)xdude Wrote: I think it's just the personal taste. I like the Tiberian Suns story more than Red Alert. Sadly They didn't continue the game so for someone who looks at Tiberian Suns for first time it feels like a game with primitive graphics etc. Also units and action were way cooler too for standards of those old days.

I remember it too. It was way more better in terms of graphics and campaigns. I loved character creation too!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Anyone know good strategy games released in this year or last year ? Its been a long time since I played a good game.
I like age of empires alot, cant wait for age of empires 4 if it ever gets released Tongue, also i like command and conquer alot. Empire earth is one of my favorites to but only the first one, hope they will make a remake. and there is an old game i played alot, the name is real war. its old but so awesome Smile
Talk About Strategy Games , Maybe Chess From Mincrosoft Is The Answer . Smile. For My CHoice , I am Playing Rise Of Nation And Mens Of War Assault , Very Old Game , But I am Happy playing it . Talk About Playing This Game . I was Played It For 3 Years , LOL
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
There is a turn-base Strategy game called Smugglers 5. Small in size but amazing game for it's size. Also there are several expansion packs out there for it.

Pages (7): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI
04-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting