arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Speak Or Discord?
I'm looking for the answer.

Gamers need to talk to their teammates or friends while playing.

And I have suggested 2 good software to talk about. Which one of these software is better?

Dicsord - Team Speak 3

---

My opinion: team speak 3 I think the team speak 3 software consumes less traffic. Compared to the discord of course ...
what is your opinion?
Thanks Post4VPS
I choose Discord!
Even though Discord takes a little more data!
But I chose Discord because I can integrate my Minecraft Server with that platform!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Discord is the choice of the gamer for a reason. It has everything you need in a neat little package and you don't need to configure it as much often. It integrates with my games with overlays and I like the perks it offers when you play a game (it broadcast) what you are playing.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I would suggest to use Discord if you just want talking to each others through voice or chat while playing games.

Discord has better software integration, and I also like Discord having good bot extension. It should be the right choice for what you want to achieve.

I think you got the obvious answer , for me Discord it is as well , i have been using it for over 3 years and honestly it is awesome and amazingly stable and easy to use. way better then teamspeak in my opinion.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Thanks to all friends for posting comments or suggestions. My intention was to get to know the discord and team speak friends and to know which one was best to use. (Even for non-gamers).
However, in the comments posted, we understand the possibilities of discord and create a challenge between the two software.
Thank you all. Good luck
@all
Thanks Post4VPS
Heart for Discord. Discord is one of the most used platform for gamers to chat after Skype. I have never used the team-speak personally. But a friend told a bit about it. I regularly use Discord. It is one of the most advanced software/web for chat. It has more advanced bots. I think you are new to discord. You should give a try. Discord is Best.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I'd say Discord. Doesn't matter how much packets of data it uses, it's far better than Teamspeak. Of course this isn't to demean anyone, I respect everyone's opinion here and these are my personal views.

Coming back to the comparison, I think it's Discord that's much more feature-rich and responsive compared to Teamspeak. Responsive in the sense, it easily integrates with bots without much hassle. That's a plus point of it. Also, all other features are appealing starting from profile to badges (of course you gotta buy nitro for this), even the skins and overall appearance.

At HelioHost, we operate a full-fledged support channel on Discord. There's also the News channel along with the support one. A lot of people find it easier to write to us on Discord rather than making a post on the forum. Best part is, they find someone or the other online to get their problem immediately solved or at least assure them that their concern will be taken care of as soon as a root administrator is online. Mostly we have general chat in the channel, although essentially meant for support, mainly bcuz Discord isn't still a very popular choice in terms of availing support and the majority aren't aware of it being a feasible option, to be honest.

Anyways, these are few reasons why I prefer Discord and that makes it a personal favorite. Nevertheless, I also should say that Teamspeak has its own plus points, which is the reason why it exists and still competes with Discord. TBH, I used it only on one occasion, that too it was too brief a use that I couldn't explore all of its features, and that's one reason why I didn't comment much about it Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
For right now, I prefer for Discord. It's free for anyone to use. You can use it for lifetime.
But when comparing to Teamspeak 3 voice, you will find some Discord downside.

Discord cannot use 64kbps or 128kbps voice quality while in Teamspeak 3 (if you own on your own server) you can set whatever you want (even the best voice quality).

But for user base, Discord way better, more user and better UI.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I choose discord ofc!
Its powerful.
You don't know what can a discord bot do Oh
Something like a SAMP server: i saw a bot set vip/cash/money/scores/levels, bans a members, you can chat with the admins IG.
Its really awesome
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-09-2018, 06:54 PM
Last Post: adgod
10-30-2017, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting