arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telegram Bots - How safe they are? I need a welcome bot.
mzltest Wrote:..... I just used telegram and wondering did the inviter to be one of your contact to be able to invite you to another group?As far as I know there is no way for a group member to add other member to another group even I was the group admin.
But yes,when someone invites you it is looks like to be automatically joining.

The inviter can invite you to another group if your username is set to be publicly visible on Telegram.

If so, he does not have to be one of your contacts. But still you should have option to accept or deny the invitation. Smile

(07-17-2021, 08:01 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: The inviter can invite you to another group if your username is set to be publicly visible on Telegram.

If so, he does not have to be one of your contacts. But still you should have option to accept or deny the invitation. Smile

OK thanks.Not knowing the reason I did not receive the alert of this reply but I noticed this is the stream part of index page.

If anyone can invite a given user to a group that's a concern of unauthorized notifications.It seems this can not change for "My contacts only" though they can change visible layer for many things even avatar ---- I think using real selfies as avatar is never recommended.

One more inconvenient thing is you have to gather a people to create a group,as there are times you need time to customize your group or just need a sandbox for your group bots , and everytime you create a group you have to select a contact...
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
(07-17-2021, 08:01 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: The inviter can invite you to another group if your username is set to be publicly visible on Telegram.

Unfortunately not true. I have no username but I still have someone to invite me to their group. This is because I join "malicious" group that have the inviter there. Therefore you shouldn't join "malicious" group Smile
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
tiwil Wrote:Unfortunately not true. I have no username but I still have someone to invite me to their group. This is because I join "malicious" group that have the inviter there. Therefore you shouldn't join "malicious" group.

Hmm... I guess although you do not have an username, you should still have an unique ID as your identifier on Telegram.

And that was why other members on the "malicious" group can still catch you on.

That means, you might just have not set an "easy-to-remember" username yourself. But it does not mean that your profile does not have any identifier on Telegram.

(07-19-2021, 06:00 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Hmm... I guess although you do not have an username, you should still have an unique ID as your identifier on Telegram.

And that was why other members on the "malicious" group can still catch you on.

That means, you might just have not set an "easy-to-remember" username yourself. But it does not mean that your profile does not have any identifier on Telegram.

Indeed. Once you met someone in group then your profile is immediately available for them to invite. So as I said earlier, if you want to be safe then you shouldn't join any unknown/public group at all.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting