arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me about dedicated servers
Star 
Hello guys as my title says I need know more about dedicated servers I have some knowledge dedicated servers like we can host game servers like Minecraft and heavy games easily from dedicated servers ,host vps also so I wanna know how many vps and space for vps can I host from dedicated servers ? Why I asking this because I'm going to increase my business I'm going to buy a dedicated server to boost my website by adding vps plans since till now I provide game servers I want to increase my business by taking one more step
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(08-30-2020, 05:23 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Hello guys as my title says I need know more about dedicated servers I have some knowledge dedicated servers like we can host game servers like Minecraft and heavy games easily from dedicated servers ,host vps also so I wanna know how many vps and space for vps can I host from dedicated servers ? Why I asking this because I'm going to increase my business I'm going to buy a dedicated server to boost my website by adding vps plans since till now I provide game servers I want to increase my business by taking one more step

Your OP text is a bit confusing... try to explain better.
But if I have understand what do you want: How many VPS I can deploy on a dedicated server?

Well... it all depends on how are you going to manage your business:
Let's suppose you have a dedicated server with X core, Y ram.

What are the recomended resources for running the game server you want to host? (For example Minecraft )
  • Which OS I need? If the game-server requires Windows you should think about getting a license for it;
  • How many VPS can I deploy with the recommended core? numberA = (X/%recommended_cores%)
  • How many VPS can I deploy with the recommended ram? numberB = Y/%recommended_ram%)
  • Final count = minium(numberA, numberCool
Are you going to oversell your resources? If so, the logic above is useless, just sell monitoring the overall performance.

It is suggested to buy a dedicated server AFTER you know what are you going to do with it.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I wanna know how many vps can I deploy from a dedicated server with below specifications of dedicated server light destroy thanks for giving an example
4core /8 thread
8000+ Benchmark
32GB RAM
2 x 1000GB HDD
10TB Bandwidth
1Gbit Link
1 Free Usable IP Addresses

And I wanna know difference between vds and ds servers also which one is good Virtual dedicate servers or dedicated servers
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I am not sure about the number, I don't any connections on the selling server business. Maybe wait for a response by a provider, he will surely know how to answer properly-
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(08-31-2020, 04:24 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: I wanna know how many vps can I deploy from a dedicated server with below specifications of dedicated server light destroy thanks for giving an example
4core /8 thread
8000+ Benchmark
32GB RAM
2 x 1000GB HDD
10TB Bandwidth
1Gbit Link
1 Free Usable IP Addresses

And I wanna know difference between vds and ds servers also which one is good Virtual dedicate servers or dedicated servers

Hi @Khadeer143. I admire your initiatives for providing suitable VPSs for games servers. Well done.

With regard to how many VPSs you could create. I think you need to consult with either very knowledgeable members like @Lampard for example who have hosting businesses themselves. Your discussion here may not get the responses you're hoping to get. You can contact him at Limitless Hosting by opening a client account and using their ticket feature:
https://limitlesshost.net/

You could also maybe apply some common sense - like check the VPS Plans. I'd imagine you'd need some resources for the Administration of the server owner part of things, and then decide what specs are needed for each VPS.

You will also need additional software for DDoS protection. Again, ask @Lampard. He's a whizz on this.

For now I'm going to close this discussion as I don't think it can attract responses of merit.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting