arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dream Thread [Share your different dreams]
Hey guys! The thread is dedicated to dreams you saw that you want to share!
I'm gonna start.
In the dream:
"I am looking around the place. Which looks like a Desert. Then after a while I hear a male voice saying "Dear, what are you doing up there?". After hearing that I looked on the man and said "What I'm standing on a thing?" *Looks down and sees a wall*. *Jumps to the ground and gets up and looks* "Who are you?" *Finds nothing* "huh? where did he go?"

So Guys post your dreams that you wanna share with people in this thread. Big Grin
I have many inappropriate dreams i could tell lol. Instead I'm just going to tell you a very stressful dream: the

I wake up at 7 AM. Shit, history test! (I hate history) I didn't study for it! *Insert excessive cursing*. I get really anxious, my head hurts and my stomach turned upside down. Luckily I woke up after that.
i dreamed i had my own datacenter.
man i never need to watch youtube anymore if that happens.
i always dream this in realy life and not while im asleep. i dream that i have a really succesfull hosting company Big Grin
My dreams usually are black as night and when I do see something it is usually about video games I played before I went to bad :'(
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting