arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Yesterday i watched "In the Port of Cape Town (2019)" The scenario is based on a real incident that happened with the father of director Alexander Veledinsky.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Just watched two movies today:
- Rock N Rolla (2008) IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032755/
- Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw (2019) IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6806448/
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Yesterday i saw a old movie of spider man, that movie was quite interesting but i did not like the climax.
rating: 8/10
Watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone movie, probably for the 3rd time. It's a good movie for a rainy day like today here. I really like this movie than all other movies of this Harry Potter series. It's been 18 years since it was released and still, I think it's one of the greatest fantasy movies ever. It deserves a 9/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have recently watched Gozdilla King of Monsters, it is waht you could except from this genre of films: BIG MONSTER FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND HUMANS JUST DIE. The final scene just killed me, I want the sequel right now !
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I finished up The Dictator (2012) actually impressed with it even though it might sound like a comedy joke of a movie but its good non the less.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I just saw a movie "pyar kiya to darna kia" it was an old movie but the story of this movie was quite interesting.
Rating: 9/10
Pacific Rim 1. It was a great movie. Will probably watch Pacific Rim two today.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Watched "Bruce Almighty" yesterday , Jim Carrey , Jennifer Aniston and Morgan freeman were starring in that movie. It was a comedic film Bruce (Jim) gets all power of god , it was a hilarious film.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I watched The Fast and the Furious 6. Urghh, impressive action scenes but all the F and F movies start to look the same after a while! Still a fun watch, maybe gonna rate it 7.5/10
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting